Let's face it, not every ride happens the way we want it to. Your bike can break, the weather can change, and the trail may not be as well-marked as you'd like it to be. The Raptor 10 is specifically designed with these challenges in mind. A premium pack that carries it all without weighing you down, the Raptor features winged shoulder straps that contour to the shape you're in when you reach for your handlebars—delivering superior stability even when the trail turns super techy. AirScape suspension evenly distributes your load while permitting dynamic range of motion, and a mesh-covered foam backpanel leaves you well ventilated. An included 2.5-liter reservoir slides into its own dedicated compartment for fill-up simplicity, and another devoted space at the base of the pack houses a Tool Roll for your mini-pump, tire lever, hex keys, and more.
- Never dig for your tools again. The dedicated lower compartment holds a removable pouch to organize your tools so you can get back to what matters—the ride.
- Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in a dedicated hydration compartment with direct-zip access and sternum strap magnetic bite valve.
- Attach your helmet securely to the outside of your pack without wasting the space inside. Perfect for wrapping up a long ride at your local brewery.
- Our new "winged" harness wraps the upper shoulders for added stability and keeps the pack comfortably close to your body.
- Countouring AirScape backpanel and bike-specific shape harness
- Included Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Hydration sleeve with direct-zip access and hose path for easy loading
- Lightweight sternum strap magnet for easy access to water
- Scratch-free, heat-embossed zippered slash pocket
- Stretch mesh zippered hipbelt pockets
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Blinker light attachment and reflective patch for safety
- Removable roll-up tool pouch keeps tools handy and organized
- Bike tool organization in main compartment
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement and distributes load across entire backpanel
- Mesh-covered, extra deep ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Osprey engineered bike-specific harness with winged shoulder strap shape contours the shoulder providing superior comfort and stability
- Soft breathable spacermesh contact surfaces and die-cut foam ventilation
- Airmesh wrap hipbelt with zippered pockets provide stability and breathability
Osprey Packs | Raptor/Raven Series | Product Tour
|Black / 2.5L / 10L / One Size||845136080843||10001876||OSP32948890K|