How to position and adjust a Bicycle Helmet
This video will show you how to properly position and fit a Bicycle Helmet.
- Start by first making sure the helmet is sitting level on head and just above the eyebrows.
- Rotate the rear tension knob so that the helmet is tight enough to not move when you turn or shake your head.
- Adjust the chin strap so that the buckle sits just below the chin.
- Adjust the side straps so that they connect like a "V" just below the ears.
- Tighten or loosen the chin strap so that you can fit two fingers between the chin and buckle