The Surly Kid Corral is just that: A Corral where you can store your kids when they’re riding on the deck of your Big Easy, Big Dummy, or Big Fat Dummy. Designed to be semi-modular, the corral offers up different configurations to fit your unique human-corralling needs. As your family grows in size or number, you can adjust the Kid Corral to give your tiny humans more or less freedom. The Kid Corral Kit comes equipped with a full safety rail system, two soft Deck Pads, and a Deck Bar comfortable enough for tiny paws. As an added bonus, the Kid Corral system is tested and compatible with the Thule Yepp Maxi child seat, for riders of smaller proportions.
- Semi-modular system is designed to easily add or remove sections of the corral rails to fit your passenger safety needs
- Kit includes the full safety rail system, two soft Deck Pads, Deck Bar and required mounting hardware
- The Kid Corral system is also compatible with the Thule Yepp Maxi child seat, for riders of smaller proportions
ShockWiz is a suspension tuning system for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. It's lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery, ShockWiz automatically records and evaluates suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style.
ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike's intended use. It works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes, and for all levels of skill, speed, and terrain.
With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better.
Features & Benefits:
- Automated tuning recommendations
- Shock tuning score - a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you
- Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes. Works for Cross-Country, Trail, All Mountain and Downhill.
- Inexpensive, replaceable CR2032 battery lasts for months
- Waterproof and dustproof - IP67 rating
- Two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options
- Smartphone app is compatible with Apple and Android phones
- ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bike riders, regardless of your experience or bike's intended use.
- You can tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedaling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive.
- Advice for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound is displayed in the intuitive smartphone app.
- In the box: ShockWiz hardware, two hoses, rubber mounting boot and zip ties.
The STL-3K is kit that will add a back rest to the STL-1.2 work stool (sold separately). The STL-3K includes a back rest, two steel support bars, and fasteners.
NOTE: The STL-3K will only work on the STL-1.2 work stool. The previous STL-1 work stools will not accept the STL-3K
The Saris Leveling Block keeps your bike level with your trainer.
- Adds stability to your training ride.
- For use with any rear wheel-mounted trainer.
- Raises front bicycle tire 1.1 inches (2.8 cm) off the ground
In-bike storage and essential riding tools that can meet the needs of almost any trailside repair. Durable, flexible storage sleeves make for a secure, clean place to stow EnCase System tools or other small items. Fits most mountain bars and most road bars thanks to a storage sleeve with a customizable rubber flap that can be cut to meet your handlebar inner diameter.
- 14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx)
- Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place
- Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places
- Handle doubles as breaker bar when ball detent swivel head is bent for extra torque
- Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (included)
- Magnet on bottom end of tool allows for storage on steel bike stands (or refrigerators)
- Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)
- Chain & Tire Plug tool compatible with all bicycle chains including 12-speed
- Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires
- Five strips included; refills available
- Hardened steel pin for lifetime durability
- Requires 4mm hex for chain tool driver which can be found on the EnCase Hex Bit Wrench
- Storage sleeves made of vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling
- Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps
- Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars
- Bonus storage space—fits a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately)
- Includes Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars
An adjustable, rear integrated kickstand that supports bikes of all sizes, from 24" to 29" wheels.
Adjustable length fits more bikes
Intended for bikes with an integrated mount at the rear dropout, this ultra-stable kickstand with an adjustable length will keep even the most stubborn bikes upright. Installation is quick and easy and the adjustable length works for bikes with wheels from 24-inch wheels all the way to 29-inch wheels.
- Adjustable length fits bikes with 24-29-inch wheels
- Compatible with Trek bikes equipped with integrated direct mount chainstays
- Will not interfere with pedaling
- Super strong and stable platform will hold your bike upright even with gear on the rack
Designed by Tullio Campagnolo, the BIG Corkscrew is a signature of artisanship of the Campagnolo brand and a masterpiece of functionality. 100% made in Italy by Italian craftsmen. Telescopic, self-centering bell perfectly positions the screw in the center of the cork
- Screws harken back to seventies era Super Record cranks
- Packaged in a collector's box
- Two levers pull the cork out easily and delicately ensuring the bottle is not shaken, distubing sediment in aged wines
- Designed so the screw will never completely twist through the cork, preventing pieces of cork dropping into the wine
- Bronze is finished in a "vintage" hand-produced look. Satin is a great match for modern interior decor thanks to its sheen typical of steel
Ride with minimal chain slap by using a Chainstay Protector. Comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors giving you the versatility needed no matter what you ride. Designed and made in our Utah facility, the Chainstay Protector is made with neoprene and sewn with a tight stitch and heavy-duty thread for extra strength and durability. Lizard Skins chainstay guards are the original, strongest and lightest protectors on the market since 1993.
Show your love for bicycles, tools and all things Park Tool with their Coffee Mug. Perfect for impressing your guests with a cool-logo cup, or fueling yourself before a fun wrenching session, a few of these mugs should be in every kitchen cabinet and bicycle workshop, too!
Park's Digital Scale accurately weighs bikes, frames and components. It measures in both pounds and kilograms to the tenth and includes a dual-position, silicon-coated hanging hook. Plus, its unique design allows it to be clamped solidly in a repair-stand and hung from a hook.
Park's Shop Stool boasts a super-comfy padded seat, sturdy chrome-plated-steel legs and Park's colorful logo on top. The seat spins 360 degrees and is positioned at a height of 32 inches, which is perfect for wheel truing and all other work at a bench or counter.
Since the invention of the bicycle there’s been one constant…”How much does it weigh?” Whether it’s a wheelset, frameset, tool set, or whatever else riders get fixated on, weight matters. The Alpine Scale was the first Feedback Sports product and it was the first scale of it’s kind to be built (and patented) specifically to be clamped in a bike repair stand. With unmatched consistency and precision, ability to go quickly between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms with double the accuracy of our competitors, this is your hang scale of choice.
- Easily clamped in a bike repair stand
- Measures in precise 10g (0.02lb) increments
- Easily swaps between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms
- 8.5? (21.5cm) top nylon loop allows to hang from a hook, tree branch or by hand
- Accuracy within ±10g (0.02lb)
- 55lb (25kg) maximum load
- Coated hook protects your frame or components
- Zero and Tare functions for clearly and accurately identifying weight differences
- Auto shut-off saves battery life
- (4) AAA batteries included
- 1-Year Warranty
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive.
- 2 large and 2 medium patches
- 3 small frame protectors
- 2 large frame protectors
The Surly Deck Pad is the ultimate in cargo bike derrière accessories. Sold individually, the Surly Deck Pads are designed to easily attach to the rear decks of our Big Easy, Big Dummy and Big Fat Dummy for a luxurious passenger riding experience. Simply put, they make riding on the back of our cargo bikes even nicer. Two Pads will cover the whole deck, so there, now you know. You could probably even convince your ride-along friends or children to chip in and help pay for them. After all, nobody rides for free.
- The Deck Pad mounts to the Dummy Deck to provide a soft platform for passengers large and small
- Sold each
- Also available as part of the Corral Kit
- Individual Deck Pads measure approximately: 13”x8”x2”
Trainer Mission Control
Every training room needs a control center, and the TD1 is more than equipped for the job. Featuring built-in power strip with 2 AC and 2 USB outlets, this indoor trainer desk was designed to keep everything you need charged, organized and close at hand. Its roomy 12" x 20" table top is made from laminated birch for easy clean up, and is supported by stainless, corrosion-resistant steel sourced from America’s heartland.
And as part of the Saris trainer eco-system, the TD1 is a perfect complement to the MP1 trainer platform. After just one ride with a dedicated trainer desk, you’ll ask yourself how you ever rode indoors without one.
- Stay Charged: built-in power strip keeps training necessities nearby and powered up.
- Pick Your Height: adjustable for wide range of bikes and training configurations.
- Easy Cleaning: laminated birch wood top makes for easy clean-up post-ride.
- Steamlined Look: built-in cable management and stainless steel hardware are both functional and eye-pleasing.
- Enhanced Experience: a great addition to indoor training.
- Base: 13-inches wide x 36-inches Depth
- Desk Top: : 12-inches Width x 20-inches Depth
- Adjustable Desk Height from Floor: 40- to 55-inches
- Materials: Laminated birch table top supported by a steel frame, featuring stainless steel and corrosion-resistant hardware
- Cord Length: 6- foot AC cord
- Built-in power strip with 2 AC and 2 USB outlets
- Built-in cord retention clips for easy cable management and a clean look.