Full-sized, rugged camp-ready utensils that easily fit into gloved hands.
- Full sized
- Includes: Fork, spoon, and knife
- Serrated knife makes short work of steak, squash, or a favorite spread
- Weight: 1.3oz
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 1.7 x 1.3"
The Lizard Skins Patch Kits are made with high performance adhesive and will protect your frame from nicks and scratches.
All patch kits come with 2 large, 4 medium and 2 small patches.
- 14 mils thick for premium durability
- UV resistant – won’t fade or discolor
Ride with minimal chain slap by using a Chainstay Protector. Comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors giving you the versatility needed no matter what you ride. Designed and made in our Utah facility, the Chainstay Protector is made with neoprene and sewn with a tight stitch and heavy-duty thread for extra strength and durability. Lizard Skins chainstay guards are the original, strongest and lightest protectors on the market since 1993.
Give your bike the ol' razzle dazzle.
The perfect accessory for fun and safety. Chose from three vibrant colors paired with reflective elements.
- Fits the end of a standard grip (handlebar end cap needs to be removed)
- Reflective elements for added safety
Be a part of the Electra pack. Sticker pack, that is.
Slap 'em on your desk. Stick 'em all on your notebooks. Show off your bumper. Put the Electra mark anywhere...or add these to your sticker collection.
Share the Electra love.
- Set of 15 vinyl stickers
- Authentic Electra designs
Show your love for bicycles, tools and all things Park Tool with their Coffee Mug. Perfect for impressing your guests with a cool-logo cup, or fueling yourself before a fun wrenching session, a few of these mugs should be in every kitchen cabinet and bicycle workshop, too!
This eyebolt and nut set for fender-mounting contains 8 stainless eyebolts, 8 stainless nuts, and 8 plastic stay endcaps. This hardware set is used for mounting Chromoplastic Longboards, Bluemels, and Commuter II Fenders.
An adjustable, rear integrated kickstand that supports bikes of all sizes, from 24" to 29" wheels.
Adjustable length fits more bikes
Intended for bikes with an integrated mount at the rear dropout, this ultra-stable kickstand with an adjustable length will keep even the most stubborn bikes upright. Installation is quick and easy and the adjustable length works for bikes with wheels from 24-inch wheels all the way to 29-inch wheels.
- Adjustable length fits bikes with 24-29-inch wheels
- Compatible with Trek bikes equipped with integrated direct mount chainstays
- Will not interfere with pedaling
- Super strong and stable platform will hold your bike upright even with gear on the rack
You asked for it. This Fork Protector is designed to help prevent scratches from happening to your stanchions. Whether it's from rocks, wear from the adventures of travel, or bug guts during roof rack transportation, this will help protect your fork.
- Fits Fork Stanchion size 32-36mm
- Fits forks up to 180mm in travel
- Weight: 31 grams (pair)
These two black plates fit nice and snug between the chainstays of the newly redesigned Disc Trucker (2020 and newer), allowing you to bolt on the kickstand of your choice without gravely injuring your frame. Our other silver-colored Kickstand Plates remain the best option for legacy Trucker frames, so please don’t use the old plates with the new bike or the new plates with the old bikes. Normally we don’t like to tell people how to use our stuff, but in this case we have to take… a stand.
- Allows use of any kickstand while protecting chainstays from damage
- Includes two plates to protect the top and bottom of the chainstays
- Compatible with 2020 and newer Disc Trucker frames
Surly made these handy plates for use with either the Long Haul or Disc Trucker frames, and only the Long Haul and Disc Trucker frames. They are to be used with a bicycle kickstand to keep your bicycle upright while not moving as if by magic. The plates consist of two halves that, when clamped on your frame in conjunction with a kickstand, protect your chainstays from hamfisting by sandwiching the frame between the plates. Have you ever eaten a hamfist sandwich? They taste terrible, so avoid them like the plague.
- Compatible with 2019 and older Long Haul and Disc Trucker frames