Due to Power Outage - we are closed Tuesday 8/4/20
Yes We are Open For You -
with safe, non-contact service
Curbside Drop-off and Pick-Up and Remote Shopping.
No inside shopping yet.
Yes, we are still here. We're operating differently but still meeting your needs while keeping you and our staff safe. Yes, we can fix your bike. Yes, we can help you choose a bike, helmet, and any other accessories. We are not able to have customers in the store, but we have our systems worked out to make your shopping as smooth and personalized as possible. We recognize that there are different points of view about shopping now. We have chosen to maintain this method for the safety of customers and staff.
Some Key points:
- Temporary hours change: Tues through Fri: 11-5, Closed Sun and Monday (Saturday, July 4 9:00-noon)
- Bicycles purchased online may not be built already: Due to overwhelming volume of online purchases, bikes are being built to order. This may take up to a week to get your bike built. If you have any questions about an online purchase and if the bike is available for pickup, please call BEFORE you come to the store.
- Bicycle Order Cancellation Policy: Unfortunately, there is a global bike shortage. Some people are choosing to purchase bicycles that are not their first choice, often purchasing from long distances away, and then cancelling the order before pick-up. We are incurring credit card fees that are problematic as well as tying up inventory for people who truly want that bicycle. Order cancellation are now subject to a 10% purchase price retention. That retention will be placed as in-store credit and will be available to use towards a future purchase.
- Service and Repairs will be dropped off and picked up curbside - please call or email first to schedule.
- Retail sales must be conducted either by phone or website. Bikes and accessories can be picked up curbside. Accessories can shipped to you. We can guide you over the phone to help you make the right choices.