Wetsuit care and repair cement to add longer life to any wetsuit.
- Repairs tears and nicks to the Neoprene on wetsuits
- Repair of ripped seams or tears that are completely through the underlying material may require stitching in addition to cement application
- Black color matches most wetsuits
- 4-ounce jar with applicator brush
Sleek, sharp and engineered to perform, the Pro Carbon triathlon top is an excellent choice for competitive triathletes. Laser-cut shoulders deliver superb aerodynamics, while the two back pockets offer protection for your essential gels and bars and feature a flap that streamlines the overall profile. Innovative coldblack technology effectively blocks the build-up of heat generated by UV rays, allowing for superb temperature control even on dark-colored gear.
- CB Carbon Slick: Quick-drying, breathable and chlorine-resistant. The addition of carbon fiber helps enhance blood circulation and procures antistatic properties.
- Carbon-X Mesh: Made with carbon fibers, its compressive properties help blood circulation to increase resistance to fatigue.
- Coldblack treatment reflects UV rays to keep you cool
- Full-length zip with inner flap
- Laser-finished armholes for optimal aerodynamics
- 2 rear pockets with flap for hydrodynamics
- Tri specific seams placement for optimal comfort on swim, bike and run
- Mini-stitching: Minimalist stitching provides optimal comfort and reduces the risks of chafing
- Reflective accents
- Standard Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
Make sure you're prepared to go the distance in your next tri. Giant's Race Day Sleeveless Tri Top is optimized to provide top-tier performance, whether you're just starting your swim, deep into your bike leg, or running towards the finish line. Its four-way stretch Stratos fabric moves with your body for a great fit and long-term comfort during all of the disciplines. Plus, its chlorine-resistant for race day simulations in the pool boasts a 20cm zipper for ventilation, and features two rear pockets for easy access to your fuel.