These rim valves are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance.
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels
- Required for Bontrager's Tubeless Ready (TLR) system setup
- Removable valve core for easy sealant fill
- Silver MTB valve is compatible with all Bontrager Mountain wheels except: Line XXX, Kovee XXX, and Line Pro 40
- Alloy Road Tubeless Rim Valve is compatible with all Bontrager alloy TLR road wheels
Bontrager's new Elite Skewers better integrate into your frame for better aerodynamics and aesthetics, while the premium internal cam design ensures these are here to last
- New Elite Skewer integrates better into the frame for optimized aerodynamics
- Internal cam design looks great, lasts longer, and offers quick, easy operation
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set
- Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches
- Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders
- Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Upgrade or refresh your Bontrager wheels.
- Replacement, high-quality rim strips that help prevent flat tires
- Compatible with nearly all common wheels
- Width refers to internal rim dimension
- Not Tubeless Ready
- Sold as singles
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure.
- CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum
- Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames
- For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications
- 6mm hex wrench required for installation
These die-cut borderless decals provide a distinctive look to go with the distinctive sound and aero-advantage of Zipp wheels rolling at 45km an hour. Zipp’s Matte white and Matte black decals also are still available. Each decal kit has seven decals sufficient to cover one wheel and two matching valve-hole decals.
Note: Before applying the decals, make sure the rim surface is free of dirt and debris. We recommend a gentle wipe with acetone or rubbing alcohol. Peel the white backing sheet from the decal, orientate, position and gently press the decal onto the rim surface. Starting at one end, remove the surface clear cover slip and then work the decal into the dimples using a 3M squeegee.
Hop up your rig with these custom rim decal. Available for the entire Arc rim range (24mm - 45mm) as well as Aeffect SL, R and Plus. Each set comes with enough decals to do a complete wheelset (2 wheels). Now your bike can be as pro as your riding kit!
Yes! A 12mm thru-axle adapter for BOB Trailers. These Robert Axles for BOB Trailers are specifically engineered to attach the proven BOB Trailer to your thru-axle-equipped bike. Take full advantage of your modern bike with 12mm thru-axles and harness the rigidity of the thru-axle to haul your BOB Trailer. Set out on any adventure, big or small. Great for off-road tours, trail building, hauling cargo, and more!
- The axle shaft and axle end are precision CNC-machined.
- The axle shaft is 7075 aluminum and hard black-anodized for rugged durability.
- The axle ends are stainless steel which allows for mounting of the BOB Trailer bobbins.
- No special tools required. The design allows for wheel installation or removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench.
- Please note: This axle does not come with the BOB Trailer bobbins (those are available separately). Or, you can reuse your bobbins from the stock BOB Trailer Quick Release that came with your trailer.
- Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
These rim strips are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance.
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29"/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels
- TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion
- Rim Strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel
- For specific compatibility, access 'WHEELS' tab on the Tech Site or contact Customer Service
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims.
21mm width fits:
- ZTR Olympic
- ZTR Iron Cross
- ZTR 355
- ZTR Alpine
- ZTR Crest
- ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers)
- ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers)
- Most road clincher rims
25mm width fits:
- ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29")
- ZTR Crest
- Crest MK3
- ZTR Arch EX
- ZTR Flow EX
- Crest S1
27mm width fits:
- ZTR Flow EX
- ZTR Bravo
- ZTR Hugo 52mm
- Arch S1
- ZTR Rapid 28
- ZTR Rapid 30
- Arch MK3
30mm width fits:
- ZTR Flow MK3
WTB's TCS Brass Valves are your key to the excellence that is tubeless wheels and tires. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch.
Designed with today’s taller, double-digit cog stacks in mind, Chris King's R45 cassette lock rings feature longer threads to provide secure engagement with the hub driveshell. A Chris King cassette lock ring is the perfect complement to any Chris King hub, or for anyone looking to add a dash of King performance to other manufacturer’s compatible rear hubs. They are available for both 11 and 12 tooth small cogs, as well as Shimano or Campagnolo hubs.
Surly Ultra New Axle Kits are for upgrading the internals of your existing Surly New hubs or replacing the internals on your Surly Ultra New hubs.
-Compatible with Surly New hubs (upgrade kit) and Surly Ultra New hubs (replacement kit)
- Each kit contains an axle, two 6901 cartridge bearings, two aluminum dust shields, two stainless steel cones, two stainless steel 6x1mm bolts, and two stainless steel bolt washers
- Axle is quick release and bolt-on compatible; bolts included, QR is NOT included
- Standard Surly New hubs come stock with 7901 bearings; this kit uses 6901 bearings which are non-angular
Stan's Cyclocross Rim Strip converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's rim strips create a tight seal with the tire bead, reducing the instances of "burping". Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
Axle conversion kits are required for converting your current hub to be used on various other axle platforms.
- Large Diameter (LD) Axle for 15mm forks
- Fits Chris King ISO LD Front Hubs (15mm and 20mm only) with serial numbers starting with 171 ONLY
- Allows you to run a 15mm Axle on Chris King ISO LD Front Hubs
- All axles require an adjusting clamp for installation
Converts SPIKE DH R150 Rear Hubs to 12x157mm. Compatible only with SPIKE and SPOON (150mm) wheels produced in 2015 or later (with SPIKE hubs).
- Material : Alloy
- Weight (g): ±14
- Compatibility : SPIKE DH 12x150mm Rear Hubs
Help ensure your rotors are not damaged, contaminated in transit, or in storage with this simple solution. This also helps protect anything that may come into contact with the rotor during transport.
- Protects rotors during transit
- Neoprene cover to protect against water and grease
- Reinforced gusset and drawstring to protect the edges of the rotor and to cinch down tightly during transit