The Shimano Claris ST-R2030 is a dual control brake/shift lever for Shimano 2x8 and 3x8 drivetrain applications. It features a reach adjust mechanism and Shimano's Super SLR friction-reducing technology.
- Reach Adjust mechanism allows for the distance from the handlebar grip to the lever to be adjusted to suit any hand size or riding style
- Super SLR technology improves braking response and modulation by reducing friction through the caliper, lever, and cable
- The Dual Control Lever has both brake and shifting functions in the system to enable simple operation
- Includes OT-SP41 cable housing to maximally reduce the inner cable friction for quick response to operations and effortless shifting
- Series: SORA
- Shift Lever Type: STI
- Front Shifting: 2 or 3
- Rear Shifting: 9-speed
- Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
- Adjustable Reach: Yes
- Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR
- Cassette Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 9
- Color: Black
New mechanical Ergopower 12x2 Speed Record Disc Brake controls comfort, control, speed, reactivity.
The new mechanical Ergopower 12x2 Speed Record Disc Brake controls take full advantage of the widely respected, proven Campagnolo technologies and have become indispensable for those who are in the saddle for extended periods. One such technology is Vari-Cushion, which offers ergonomic, comfortable and safe support and grip. There is also the “one lever, one action” feature that assigns each lever one function to prevent shifting errors. The Ultra-Shift mechanism enables upshifting up to three sprockets at a time and downshifting a full five.
Furthermore, the new mechanical Ergopower 12x2 Record Disc Brake controls offer lever adjustability that utilities Reach Adjustment to move the brake lever closer to the low grip, thus adapting to the different hand sizes. AMS Adjustment allows modulating the moment of shift engagement through the use of specific levers. The carbon fiber brake levers feature a unidirectional disposition of the fiber to ensure they match seamlessly with the other components of the groupset.
Take your shifting to the next level with Campagnolo's Super Record EPS ErgoPower Levers. These Italian beauties offer the ultimate in braking and perfect electronic shifting function. The rear lever's unique design allows for up to ten simultaneous shifts in either direction with the simple hold of a button. Plus, you can easily shift the front chainring flawlessly even under load. You'll also love the comfortable, ergonomic design that makes the levers and hoods fit like a glove. Plus, Campagnolo's advanced carbon construction lets these remarkable levers live up to the vaulted Super Record moniker.
SRAM's Force CX1 Hydraulic Brake and Brake Lever is descended from their top-end RED road group, representing SRAM's attempt at perfecting the interface between cyclocross rider and bike, and maximizing braking performance. Designed for a 1 x 11-speed setup, this left-side, hydraulic-brake-only carbon lever is simple and effective. The ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control and a better transition to the bar. For optimal feel, you can also set your lever reach to fit your hands thanks to Reach Adjust.
SRAM's right-side Rival 22 Hydraulic Disc Brake and Brake Lever is descended from their top-end RED road group offer precise braking performance. The aluminum brake lever and shift paddle deliver smooth modulation and deft shifts while keeping the weight impressively low. The ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control and a better transition to the bar. For optimal feel, you can also set your lever reach to fit your hands thanks to Reach Adjust. SRAM's Rival 22 right shifter is designed to work with a SRAM 11-speed cassette.
The forged aluminum disc caliper is optimized to give you the stopping power and modulation you need for road and cyclocross riding. A fully-sealed hydraulic system prevents contamination during muddy cross races and epic dirt-road slugfests. Once you experience the incredible ability of SRAM's Rival 22 Hydraulics, you'll never go back to rim brakes again!
The R9120 Dual Control Lever offers a shorter lever stroke, an expanded reach adjustment range for precise lever position, and lighter front shifting operation for quick and intuitive shifting and braking in all situations. Further improvements are its renewed hood cover material and its comfortable ergonomic shape with more grip.
- Quick and intuitive rear shifting operation
- Consistent braking performance in any condition
- Easy brake control hydraulic brake
- 11-speed compatible
Shimano dual control hydraulic disc brake levers.
- More controllable and confidence in race condition
- Optimally balanced hydraulic brake system for racing
- Dedicated brake lever shape, stroke, contact point, stiffness and dedicated shift paddles
- Carbon composite plastic material of hood
- More intuitive, quicker shifting operation
- More defined click feeling and ergonomic shift lever position
- Customizable function to fit any riding style
- Each switch has the option for multi-shift ON or OFF
- E-TUBE project
- Optimum power transmitted with grip firmly
- Ideal ergonomic cover shape with better thickness & tenderness
- Openable hood cover
- Simple set up and maintenance
- Easy replace hood cover
- Openable hood cover
- Customizable the function to fit in rider's riding style
SRAM's Force 22 Hydraulic Disc Brake and Brake Lever is descended from their top-end RED road group and offer precision braking and shifting performance. A carbon brake lever with an aluminum shift lever delivers precise modulation and shifts while keeping the weight impressively low. The ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control and a better transition to the bar. For optimal feel, you can also set your lever reach to fit your hands thanks to Reach Adjust. SRAM Force 22 is designed to work with 11-speed cassettes.
The forged aluminum disc caliper itself is optimized to give you the stopping power and modulation you need for road and cyclocross riding. A fully-sealed hydraulic system prevents contamination during muddy cross races or epic dirt-road slugfests. Once you experience the incredible ability of SRAM's Force 22 Hydraulics, you'll never go back to rim brakes again!
SRAM’s RED shifter optimizes the rider/bike interface. The transition from hood to handlebar is smooth and seamless, and the hood texture provides a comfortable, cushioned grip. DoubleTap technology allows you to up- and down-shift with a single lever, while reducing weight and leaving your brake lever unfettered by shifting. Plus, the shift and brake levers have independent reach adjustment for a customizable fit. And, ZeroLoss technology instantly engages the cable for precise gear changes.
The Apex shift-brake control features DoubleTap technology, which offers benefits such as independent reach adjust for both shift and brake levers. The Apex shift-brake control utilizes a single lever for shifting and a dedicated lever for braking. All of these mechanical features are packaged in a 344g package.
- Proprietary DoubleTap technology delivers smooth up- and downshifts in one motion
- Ergonomic design is comfortable, aerodynamic, and hides all cables, while weighing only 344g
- High pivot brake lever with Reach Adjust
Step up to the next generation in shifting with SRAM's wireless RED eTAP electric road drivetrain kit.
Each kit contains:
- SRAM RED eTAP shift/brake levers
- SRAM RED eTAP wireless front and rear derailleurs
- SRAM eTAP batteries
- Battery charger
- USB stick
- Quick-start guide
Shimano's R785 Di2 Shift/Hydraulic Brake Lever Set (2x11-speed) is designed for all day riding comfort, durable and dependable performance.
- Comfortable and Natural Hand Position for All Day Riding Comfort
- High Braking Power Ideal for Cyclocross and On-Road Riding
- Electronic Shifting Function Based Shift / Brake Lever Allows for More Compact, More Ergonomic Hood and Lever Design
- Both Lever Reach Adjust and Free Stroke Adjust Possible
- More Stopping Power, with Less Effort, Especially from the Hood Position
- Fits a Wide Variety of Hand Sizes from the Hood Position
- Reservoir Tank Provides Pad Clearance Auto-Adjust to Maintain Consistent Pad Clearance
- For Use with BR-R785 or BR-RS685 Calipers and Di2 Electronic Derailleurs
Without wires or cables, we were able to design a simpler way to shift. Now, the intuitive simplicity of SRAM RED eTap is available with the added performance of hydraulic road disc brakes (HRD). The SRAM RED eTap HRD shift-brake control offers the world’s first wireless drivetrain with our most advanced HRD platform yet, HydroHC. Simpler shifting, better braking—all in the name of true advancement.
- New HydroHC brake platform offers more control than any other road brake on the market
- Compatible only with SRAM RED eTap derailleurs
- SRAM Road 11-speed crankset, chain, and cassette compatible
- Improved ergonomics including a smaller diameter hood for more finger wrap
- Contact Point Adjustment lets you custom tune when your brakes engage—a first for HRD
- An independent Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your brake lever position for maximum one-finger control
- Bleeding Edge technology for quick, hassle-free bleeds
- Class-leading heat management technologies—heat shield, insulated aluminum pistons, and a wider pad pocket—help HydroHC improve on HydroR’s already impressive heat management capabilities
- Responsive lever feel for better control, featuring a light lever stroke with distinct contact point and snappy return
- SRAM eTap shift logic for intuitive and reliable shifting
- Wireless connection via AIREA network for fast and clean installation
- Brake lever material: Carbon
- Shift lever material: Plastic
- Color - Housing/hood: Black/Black
- Color - Caliper: Falcon Grey
- Pad type: Steel-backed organic
- Hose length: Front: 950mm / Rear: 1800mm
- Stealth-a-majig Connected
- Flat Mount rear frame-mounting bolts sold separately
Shimano's 105 Dual Control Levers let you easily shift and brake without ever taking your hands off the handlebars. The short-stroke shifting is so telepathic you'll be in the gear you want almost before you realize you shifted. Plus, the robust design offers excellent durability and the hoods are ergonomically contoured for top comfort.
SRAM's Apex DoubleTap Control Levers allow you to shift from the hoods, drops, and even when sprinting, so you can always select the perfect gear with ease. The single-lever-shifting design allows for faster, smoother shifts while being completely independent of the brake levers, eliminating the possibility of engaging the brakes when you shift. Plus, the ergonomic levers are incredibly light, aero and hide all the cables for an ultra-clean look.
Comfort plays a big part in speed—that's why SRAM designed the Force 22 ErgoDynamic Shifters with an ErgoFit textured body and refined hood shape that improve grip and provide a smooth transition to the bar. These 2x11-speed shifters are crafted with carbon and magnesium for an incredibly low weight you'll notice as soon as you wrap your hands around them. Individual reach adjustment of the ErgoBlade brake and shift levers put the controls exactly where you want them. And, with an understated black finish, the Force 22 Shifters are a great match for any machine.
Shimano's Ultegra Di2 shifters raise the bar for high-speed shifting and unbeatable ergonomics. With a simple push of a button, you get precise, near-instant gear changes. These sculpted beauties greet your hands with a flat transition from the handlebars to the hoods, and the blade design makes it even easier to reach the shift buttons from the hoods or the drops. Easy-to-add satellite shifters (sold separately) can be used for even easier access to the shift buttons from the bar tops or the drops. The use of electronics limit wear and tear on your shifting components, so you'll experience like-new, perfect shifting ride after ride.
Shimano Ultegra ST-R8070 Di2 hydraulic disc brake dual control levers.
- Intuitive shifting operation
- Updated features and more defined click feeling
- Clearer separation between shift buttons support quick and precise shifting while operating with thick gloves
- Customizable functionality to match the rider's style
- Each switch has the option for multi-shift ON or OFF
- E-TUBE PROJECT
- Programmable function of ST top button remote switch for third party cycle computer and shifting
- Greater rider control in all conditions
- Hydraulic disc brake provides the next stage of control
- Small bracket size improves ergonomics
- Customize each SW for multi-shift on or off per SW through E-tube project App.
- Greater reach adjust range and free stroke adjuster
- Lightweight race-ready materials
- More quick and precise shifting while operating with thick gloves
- Average Weight: 180 grams
Alivio 9-speed Shift/Brake Levers dress up your bike with Shimano's proven ergonomics and shifting technology. A single clamp keeps handlebar clutter to the absolute minimum. Shimano's index shifting is fast and precise, and the heads-up Optical Gear Display ensures you're always in the right gear. Hydraulic brakes offer powerful, all-weather stopping power and Shimano's One-Way Bleed mineral oil setup is low maintenance and reliable.
- Internal cable routing for lighter steering action and a clean handlebar area
- Effortless and accurate shift operation
- Ergonomic brake lever
- Clean internal cable routing
- Engineering plastic bracket body
- Aluminum main lever
- Adjustable reach
- Compatible only with FD-4703 front derailleur
Shimano ST-EF500 shift/brake lever provide an ergonomic, integrated solution for both brake and shifting controls.
- Optical gear display
- Adjustable reach
- 4-Finger lever, compatible with cantilever, roller, linear-pull, and mechanical disc brakes
- Quick And Intuitive Rear Shifting Operation
- Shorter Lever Stroke
- Redesigned Internal Shifting Unit
- Lighter Front Shifting Operation
- Redesign Front System With New Front Derailleur
- Comfortable Grip And Operation
- More Customizable And Precise Lever Position
- Expanded Reach Adjustment Range (14 Mm) Mechanical Brake
- Consistent Braking Performance In Any Condition
The secret to great fun on any ride is confident and secure braking. Letting it rip where you want, knowing that you can stop when you want. Enter the Apex 1 HYDROR. Using SRAM's proven HYDROR braking system, the Apex 1 delivers quiet confidence on every ride.
Mated to a HYDROR brake lever is a DoubleTap 11-speed shift lever, built to provide accurate shifting that you can rely on no matter where you ride.
- SRAM Road ExactActuation 11-speed compatible
- Uses DOT 5.1 brake fluid
- Caliper available in both 74mm and Flat Mount versions
- Lever body design offers excellent finger wrap, comfort and control
- Easily converts between 160mm and 140mm rotors with adaptor brackets
- Forged aluminum disc caliper with steel-backed organic pads and steel hardware
- Two piston hydraulic caliper
- Moto-style means this is a right-side (rear) shifter with a front brake, the reverse of the normal American-style.
- Front brake hose length is 950mm, rear brake hose length is 1800mm
The SRAM RED shift-brake controls feature a fresh new look and continue our philosophy of perfecting the interface between rider and bike. We have scrutinized everything, including the transition between handlebar and hoods, the grip texture, finger wrap, and the separate interfaces with both the shifter and brake lever. The result is an extremely comfortable, highly individual fit that makes the shift-brake controls feel like a natural extension of the rider.
- SRAM Road 11-speed compatible
- New clamp allows better fit and adjustment for modern carbon and ergo bars
- Designed for Yaw front derailleurs
- ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control and a better transition to the bar
- Individual Reach Adjust of brake and shift lever is easy to access and uses a standard hex key, putting the controls exactly where you want them
- Larger carbon ErgoBlade lever improves shifting from the drops
- DoubleTap technology delivers both shifts from a single lever
- ZeroLoss shifting means shifts engage immediately
- Compatible with cable brakes
Wireless electronic shifting and hydraulic disc braking: the best of both worlds. The SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD shift-brake system integrates top technology into an efficient package and offers AXS for easy personalization.
- AXS enabled for easy personalization
- Simple and intuitive eTap shift logic
- Award-winning HydroHC brake platform
- Textured shift paddles and hoods for control and comfort
- Personalize for your hands and preferences using the Contact Point Adjustment and separate Reach Adjust
- One port per side for Blips
- Bleeding Edge technology for easy and clean bleeds
- Mount type: Flat-mount
The new mechanical Ergopower 12x2 Speed Record controls take full advantage of the widely respected, proven Campagnolo technologies and have become indispensable for those who are in the saddle for extended periods. One such technology is Vari-Cushion, which offers ergonomic, comfortable and safe support and grip. There is also the “one lever, one action” feature that assigns each lever one function to prevent shifting errors. The Ultra-Shift mechanism enables upshifting up to three sprockets at a time and downshifting a full five.
Furthermore, the new mechanical Ergopower 12x2 Record controls offer lever adjustability that utilities Reach Adjustment to move the brake lever closer to the low grip, thus adapting to the different hand sizes. AMS Adjustment allows modulating the moment of shift engagement through the use of specific levers. The carbon fiber brake levers feature a unidirectional disposition of the fiber to ensure they match seamlessly with the other components of the groupset.
The new mechanical Ergopower Super Record 12x2 Speed Rim Brake controls ergonomics, comfort, control, precision.
The new mechanical Ergopower Super Record 12x2 Speed Rim Brake controls offer an important new feature: two brake lever positions that allow riders to choose the lever-handlebar distance that is most suited to the size of their hand. It does so whilst keeping braking efficiency constant the new angle of the up-shifting lever that prevents any possible contact with the curve of the handlebar. The position of the lever is adjusted by acting directly on the controls in a simple and safe manner.
The Vari-Cushion technology offers ergonomic, comfortable and safe support and grip, ideal for riders who are in the saddle for many hours. The internals of the controls boast a concentration of technologies and experience, starting with the “one lever, one action” feature that assigns one function to each lever in order to prevent shifting errors when tired or distracted. This is followed by the option for multiple shifting that enables upshifting up to 3 sprockets at a time and downshifting up to 5 through the Ultra-Shift mechanism. The new Super Record 12x2 Speed Rim Brake levers introduce a double curvature to improve grip, which is lightened by three slots.