iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. With triple-sealed cartridge bearings and durable chromoly spindles, these pedals will spin smoothly for countless rides. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
The Crank Brothers Mallet E 11 is the premium version of the ideal enduro racing pedal. The specs say it all.
- Titanium wings to reduce weight
- Dual chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes
- Exclusive double-anodized black and gold colorway
- Concave platform for secure foothold
- 6 adjustable pins per side for grip
- Traction pad technology to optimize the shoe/pedal interface
- Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped
- 52mm q-factor for maneuverability on tight trails
- Hex alloy endcap for durability
- 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding
- Customizable float & release angle
- Premium bearings & double seal system
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals.
- Weight: 533 grams (pair)
Speedplay's Light Action Chromoly pedals are the easiest Speedplays to get into, so they're the perfect solution for seasoned cyclists with delicate knees, and first-time clipless-pedal users alike. They provide 15-degrees of knee-saving float without the self-centering action inherent in most pedals, so you don't work against spring tension. Their compact and low-profile design positions your feet closer to the axles for maximum power transmission and excellent cornering clearance. They boast chromoly axles with needle and cartridge bearings for smooth spinning and feature dual-sided entry and early release for super easy starts and stops.
There’s no need to choose between clipless performance and platform versatility with iSSi's Flip II pedals. Go clipless on the commute or sport clogs on campus.
- Flip II: 56.5mm spindle length
- Wear 2-bolt style cycling shoes or casual flat shoes
- Compatible with iSSi, Shimano SPD, and Wellgo 98A cleats
- Chromoly spindle, ED-coated
- Standard 15mm wrench flats as well as 8mm hex broach
- Black chrome hardware
- Adjustable spring tension
- 4° cleat float
- 14.6° angle of release
- Bushing/sealed bearing combination for low-maintenance durability
- Pedal Body Material: Aluminum
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch
Crank Brothers' Candy 3 pedals combine 4-sided cages for super-easy entry/exit with CNC'd aluminum platforms for low weight, great foot stability, and on-trail durability. The Candy 3s feature chromoly axles, stainless steel springs, CNC machined aluminum wings, and an open design that sheds mud fast, making them ideal for sloppy conditions and cyclocross. They're also enhanced with inner needle bearings and water-tight internals for consistently smooth pedaling.
Crank Brothers' most versatile pedal. The Candy excels at it all — cyclocross, XC, trail, and all mountain. 4-sided entry enables superior mud-shedding capability, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel.
Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum
Wing material: Stamped steel
Spring material: 300 series stainless steel
Release angle: 15° / 20°
Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing
Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing
Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included
Weight: 355g per pair
Warranty: 5 years
Get ready to ride
Take your riding to the next level with Bontrager Comp MTB pedals. A fully adjustable release tension lets you dial in the right feel for your ride and adds the confidence and efficiency of a secure connection to your bike. Durable materials and sealed cartridge bearings ensure lasting performance for this SPD-compatible pedal. Cleats and hardware included.
- MTB pedals with dual sided SPD-compatible engagement
- Durable Chromoly spindle for long-lasting durability
- Sealed cartridge bearings provide smooth, reliable feel
- Adjustable release tension
- Includes cleats and mounting hardware
- Spindle: 9/16-inch
The Flash is iSSi's minimalist take on the traditional two-sided clipless pedal. It performs as well on the trail as it does on the commute.
- Bushing / Sealed bearing spindle, 52.5mm
- Models with longer spindles available in BlackOut
- SPD-compatible cleats and mounting hardware included
Syzr Pedal Systems transfer power more efficiently to your off-road rig. Rider power is delivered to Syzr pedals directly through the cleats, not through the spongy rubber lugs of the shoe sole. Direct, Through-the-Cleat Power Transfer ensures that no rider energy is lost during transmission. SYZR pedals also use Active Cleat Stabilization Technology to improve the precision of the pedal/cleat connection and eliminate the slop and lateral instability common to off-road pedals. With advanced Roller-Cam Release Technology, Speedplay ensures consistent release in wet or muddy conditions. Instead of the usual metal-to-metal connection that allows other pedals and cleats to seize during release, Syzr cleats feature Ceramic Roller-Cams that do not seize when wet because they roll. In addition to improving consistency of release, the ceramic contacts provide exceptional, long-term durability.
Add protection and functionality to your Zero Aero pedals with these Zero Aero Walkable Cleat covers. These will make hopping off and enjoying a coffee just as easy and fun as beasting it up on the group ride, maybe even easier!
Replace worn-out spindles or customize your stance width, with these kits for iSSi Road pedals.
- Chromoly spindles
- Sealed cartridge bearing and bushing in an alloy cartridge
- Compatible only with iSSi Road pedals
- Installs with iSSi Road spindle tool (TL5499)
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
45NRTH's Replacement Pedal Pins are a great way to customize the style and grip of your 45NRTH pedals (sold separately). These tough, aluminum pins deliver fantastic bite into traditional winter boots, and come in a variety of colors to coordinate with your rig. Plus, the included wrench keeps the job quick.
- Includes: 32 pins and wrench
Engineered to optimize the interface between the pedal and shoe for ultimate performance and power transfer.
The kit includes:
- 8 × 1mm traction pads
- 8 × 2mm traction pads
- Candy 7 & 11
- Model years 2016 – present
Upgrade your Vector 3S to a dual-sensing power meter, and step beyond watts to see exactly how your pedaling style generates the force that moves you.
When paired with Vector 3S, the upgrade pedal completes the Vector power meter system, providing left/right balance data and cycling dynamics. With the new podless design, it installs like any other bike pedal.
Revolutionary cycling dynamics show you exactly where you’re generating power throughout the pedal stroke. See where you apply force on the pedal to ensure proper cleat position. The upgrade pedal also tracks when and how long you were seated versus standing so you can gauge position effectiveness.
SPANK Industries set out to make the perfect pedal for every rider, and the SPOON Pedals offer three platform width options for riders of any age or foot size. The SPOON 90 Pedals are the perfect solution for younger riders and many women who have compromised ideal support and grip with traditional size flat pedals. SPANK SPOON 100 Pedals are ideal for riders with average sized feet who want a flat pedal upgrade that won't break the bank. The extra wide pin pattern on SPANK's SPOON 110 Pedals spread load around the perimeter of large sized shoes, offering more predictable grip and enhanced support over traditional size flat pedals. Each SPOON pedal sports a 16mm-12mm concave profile lined with 20 steel pins, as well as a forged chromoly axle which delivers the strength and durability SPANK pedals are famous for.
- SPOON 90 Pedals: US Men size 6 (Euro 39) and under; ±360g /set
- SPOON 100 Pedals: Men sizes 7 to 10 (Euro 39-44); ±400g /set
- SPOON 110 Pedals: US Men sizes 11 (Euro 44) and up; ±420g /set
- Industrial grade axle assembly
- Chamfered leading edges
- MGR extruded, CNC optimized alloy body
- 12-16mm concave platform profile
- Cold forged chromoly steel axle
- Industrial sealed bearing and IGUS bushing
- 20 steel pins per pedal
- Shot peen anodized finish with laser logos
- Available in Black, Red, Blue, Green
- Suitable for Kids, Race, Freeride, Trail
VP's Split Cleats boast super-smooth and easy entry/exit into your clipless pedals, excellent durability and maximum power transfer. They're made of a tough and light composite material, are compatible with VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately) and even have areas that grip for walking traction. That's all great, but what really sets the Split Cleats apart is how easily and accurately they can be replaced when they wear out. The cleats split in half so that you simply remove each half and use the half still on the shoe to ensure perfect cleat placement every time! With these cleats you'll never have to fuss around trying to get your new cleats in the right place again and it only takes a minute or two to replace cleats, too. Genius! The Split Cleats are available in 2 models, one with 7 degrees of lateral float for your feet and one that's fixed (no float).
- Fits VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately)
IGUS Bushing replacements for your Spike or Oozy pedals help to eliminate any play that develops over time, and revive smooth spinning action.
- 2pcs IGUS self lubricating bushing
- 2pcs O-ring
- 2pcs stainless shim washer
Garmin's Vector 2 Replacement Pedal Pod replaces your old worn-out one for accurate power measurement and countless miles of more riding.
- Standard: fits crank arms 15-18mm thick and up to 44mm wide
- Large: fits crank arms 12-15mm thick and up to 44mm wide
- ANT+ transmitter
- User-replaceable battery (2032 coin cell)
- 175 hours of active cycling operation
- Compatible with Vector 2 and Vector S2
- Replacing a pedal pod does not impact Vector power or cadence accuracy
- Single pod only
Simple functionality: that's what Electra's Deluxe Block Pedals offer your favorite cruiser. With plenty of platform for your sneakers, the Deluxe Block Pedals are as comfortable as can be for your entire ride.
For enduro riding and racing, it's all about the Crank Brothers Mallet E pedals. Winner of a Design & Innovation Award for 2016, this pedal features a concave platform for a secure, grippy foothold, and six adjustable pins per side for even more security. The adjustable traction pad interface keeps you in contact with the pedal so you can focus on your line. Four-sided entry ensures your foot will catch quickly and easily, as well as helping the Mallet E shed mud like no other. A 52mm q-factor is your best friend on tight trails, because who wants to be clotheslined by a tree? Not you, that's for sure. Throw in chamfered edges to ward off rock strikes, and a customizable float and release system and you're ready to shred.
- spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- body material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- wing material: 17-4PH stainless
- spring material: 300 series stainless steel
- release angle: 15° / 20°
- q-factor: 52mm
- inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing
- outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing
- adjustable pins: 6 per side for grip
- endcap: hex alloy
- cleat: premium brass cleats with shims included
- weight: 419g per pair
Protect the soles of your shoes with the Shoe Shields from Crank Brothers. These stainless-steel plates install under your cleats and prevent the pedal from digging in to your carbon-soled shoes.
- Sold in pairs
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
The WCS Trail pedal packs in all the design upgrades as the WCS XC, but adds a forged alloy cage for a larger footprint and even greater stability. A new engagement system with a fixed front claw now provides best-in-class entry and release and excellent mud-shedding characteristics. The axle system has been revamped for even greater bearing life while achieving an even lower axle-cleat height than the previous design, and a wider body improves stability. The bushing, needle and cartridge bearing system promises long service life and excellent protection from the elements, and easily serviceable.
- Cleats included