This derailleur not only answers the Eagle drivetrain’s need for greater capacity, but is also the next evolution of SRAM's proven, 1x-specific X-HORIZON design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC lower pulley, allows 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity in this compact design, and also adds to Eagle’s overall smooth-pedaling feel. SRAM's Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH features a smoother torque curve for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel. CAGE LOCK has been moved back and out of the way, protecting it from trail debris. A redesigned, robust mounting system further improves the Eagle derailleur’s performance and overall durability.
Shimano's groundbreaking 6800-series front derailleur delivers a shorter stroke at the lever and substantially lighter action for lightning fast shifts with just a flick of your finger. The redesigned pull arm offers more direct tactile feedback during shifts. The derailleur support bolt creates more solid contact to the frame, stiffening the derailleur and stabilizing it for faster, smoother shifts.
Claris R2000 series offers reliable functionality at a price point for new riders. Designed for easy rides around town with the durability to handle a long tour, Claris R2000 has a sporty design and promises the opportunity of comfortable and casual riding.
Designed with the rider in mind, the ADVENT rear derailleur packs trail-ready features into an attainable wide-range drivetrain system. The derailleur kinematics are precisely tuned to use a more direct cable path, making the shifting feel consistent across the lowest and highest gears, and everything in between.
- Clutch provides stronger chain management over rough terrain
- Ratchet-and-pawl clutch is easily adjustable and repairable
- Direct cable routing for smooth, responsive shifting
- Compatible with 11-42T 9-speed cassettes
- Compatible with ADVENT shifters only
Shimano Ultegra R8000 front derailleur.
- Lighter front shifting operation
- Link construction matches the force curve of the hand more naturally to reduce effort at the end of shifting
- 100% perfect setting
- New link construction allows for more flexible cable routing design
- TL-FD68 and turning converter is not required in assembly
- Easy and precise setting
- Now possible to adjust cable tension on FD without specialized tools
- Redesigned to fit wider gear pitch without sacrificing shifting performance
- Shorter length of rear center (410mm) with O.L.D. 135mm
- Model Number: FD-R8000-B
- Series: Ultegra
- Top Gear Teeth: 46-53T
- Chain Stay Angle: 61-66
- Chain Line: 43.5
- Average Weight: 106 grams
Run silent, run deep. Shimano's ZEE rear derailleur uses a short cage and a Shadow profile to keep tucked out of the way of rocks, roots, whatever. The Plus part is a one-way clutch system that stabilizes the cage and your chain when ripping over rough terrain. Chain slap and the noise that goes with it, as well as dropped chains, are virtually eliminated. Of course, it still has the smooth action and sniper-like shifting that Shimano is rightly famous for. Freeriders and trail riders can run a typical MTB cassette like an 11-32, 11-34, or 11-36. And DHers can choose the close-ratio version and run a road cassette like 11-23, 11-25 or 11-28.
The RD-M9100 XTR rear derailleur is intended for use with 1x drivetrains. It is compatible with both 11- and 12-speed cassettes.
- Decreased rear derailleur tension at low gear position, to prevent high chain tension
- Added bumper at rear derailleur pulley cage
- Bigger 13T pulley
- Direct mount compatible
- Compatible cassette size: 10-45 / 10-51 (12-speed), 10-45 (11-speed)
- Total capacity: 35t (GS Medium Cage) / 41t (SGS Long Cage)
Shimano's unbelievable Di2 technology has made the leap to the trails with their XTR Di2 drivetrain. This rear derailleur features all of the race-day performance you've come to expect from XTR, and the unrivaled stability, speed, and performance of an electronic drivetrain. Since there aren't any cables to stretch or housing to create friction, shift performance stays amazingly perfect, delivering flawless shifts any time, under any condition. System communication with the front derailleur eliminates chain rub and, if you prefer, the rear derailleur can be optimized to use Shimano's Synchronized Shift technology.
Shimano's 105 Rear Derailleur delivers high-end function with upscale looks. With a body of light, durable cold-forged aluminum in Shimano's wide-pivot design with their light-action spring, rear shifting is practically effortless and always super smooth. The top pulley stays a uniform distance from each cassette cog ensuring that every shift resonates with the plunk of exact gear engagement.
Shimano's Saint Rear Derailleur is packed with World Cup-worthy features, like an integrated skid plate, a urethane bump stop, and low-profile Shadow positioning, all of which protect your derailleur as you smash through rock gardens and overgrown singletrack. Shimano Plus Technology minimizes chain and impact noise, and maintains perfect chain tension so you can shift with precision and authority no matter how rough the terrain gets. The Saint Rear Derailleur also has a mode converter that lets you use either a close-ratio DH cassette, or a wider-ratio freeride cassette.
Shimano's Alivio Front Derailleur features wide pivots and a rigid cage for fast shifting and trail-worthy durability. This 9-speed compatible derailleur also gives you clearance for mud guards or wide tires.
Full metal construction provides stiffness and durability in this Shimano 9-speed road compatible front derailleur.
- Full aluminum construction
- Compatible with 9-speed Shimano road drivetrains
- Designed for use with 52/42/30T chainrings
Incredibly fast, astonishingly quiet, and impressively precise—fly through all 11 gears with SRAM's Rival 22 Rear Derailleur. It takes advantage of SRAM's Exact Actuation technology for precision shifts every time. Carefully shaped jockey wheels work together with the sculpted chain pulley cage for lightning-fast, ultra-precise shifts, and an elastomer coating applied to the jockey wheels makes for extra quiet operation. Aluminum inner and outer cages, aluminum links, and stainless steel hardware keep the durable Rival 22 at a svelte 180 grams.
The SRAM RED front derailleur, thanks to Yaw technology, changes everything, eliminating the need for shifter trim. Instead of simply moving back and forth, the derailleur cage actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. As a result, shifts feel more direct and precise. Combined with the SRAM RED crankset and X-GlideR chainrings, it delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting.
- SRAM Road 11-speed compatible
- Yaw Technology
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference
- Optimized for shifting with X-GlideR chainrings
- Precision install markings
- Integrated chain spotter protects your frame without adding any extra clunk and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself
- Speeds: 2x11
- Material: Aluminum outer cage, Tool steel inner cage, Composite tail
- Weight: 69g (braze-on), Chain spotter: 10.2 grams
- Outer Cage: Aluminum
- Compatibility: SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Front Shift-Brake levers & X-GlideR Chainrings, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1190 shifters, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1150 shifters, SRAM 900 Aero brake levers, SRAM 500 Aero brake levers
- Inner Cage: Tool steel
The SRAM Rival 1 rear derailleur is engineered for smooth, reliable shifting action, delivering 100% of what you demand. By eliminating unwanted chain movement, X-HORIZON shifts faster, reducing shift effort and chain slap.
- X-HORIZON design reduces shift force while eliminating ghost shifting and chain slap
- Large upper pulley offset automatically adjusts chain gap
- Sealed cartridge bearings and aluminum cage
- Technologies: X-HORIZON, EXACT ACTUATION, X-SYNC, ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH, Cage Lock
- Medium cage: 11-26 through 11-36 cassettes, 269g
- Long cage: 10-42 cassette, 275 g
SRAM's Apex Rear Derailleur features cold-forged aluminum construction for sweet shifting, dependability and low weight. Designed for SRAM's 10-speed road drivetrains and featuring their Exact Actuation Technology, Apex will provide you with perfect shifting every time.
The heart of the connected cadre. The SRAM RED eTap AXS rear derailleur is AXS enabled for easy personalization and designed for both 1x and 2x systems. Advanced chain management keeps it silent and secure no matter the terrain. The derailleur also comes with faster pulleys, bearings, motors and signals, improving speed in every way.
- SRAM AXS enabled for easy personalization
- Orbit chain management technology keeps drivetrain quiet and secure
- A single rear derailleur for all gearing combinations, including 1x and 2x
- Improved motor and signal travel for faster shifting
- Larger X-SYNC pulleys and ceramic bearings for increased durability and efficiency
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries
- Battery sold separately
SRAM's Force 22 Front Derailleur gives you the freedom to shift with incredible speed into either chainring. Experience precision shifting with YAW technology that allows the cage to rotate to better align with the chain and eliminates the need for shifter trim. An integrated chain spotter is included for seriously bumpy roads and cyclocross action. Paired with SRAM's X Glide R chainrings, unmatched front shifting will be the norm on your bike.
The SRAM Force eTap AXS front derailleur is AXS enabled for easy personalization. The redesigned derailleur offers better rear-tire clearance—for those that explore all roads—and works perfectly with all chainring combinations. No compromises; never miss a shift.
- AXS enabled for easy personalization
- Elegant and streamlined form for more rear-tire clearance
- SRAM Yaw trimless cage technology with an optimized cage profile for new chainring combinations
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries
It takes a degree of passion for the sport that can’t be faked to fully appreciate SRAM RED. It was created to blur the boundaries between machine and athlete. The SRAM RED rear derailleur was designed with Exact Actuation technology for precise, efficient shifting. Carbon fiber, titanium, and ceramic bearings complete the spec. The result adds to its legacy as the heart of the purest groupset for the pursuit of cycling excellence.
- SRAM 11-speed compatible
- WiFLi option
- Carbon cages, carbon inner links, titanium hardware
- Exact Actuation shifting provides fast and accurate shifts
- Silent shifting with optimized AeroGlide pulleys, ceramic bearings
- Spring-fixed barrel adjuster
- Chain pulley cage adds precise chain management
- Titanium pinch bolt keeps a low profile while minimizing weight
- Speeds: 11
- Material: Carbon cages, Carbon inner links, Aero designed titanium hardware
- Weight: 145 grams short cage), 165 grams (mid cage)
- Compatibility: SRAM RED & Force Rear Shift-Brake levers, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1190 shifters,
- SRAM R2C Aero SL-1150 shifters, SRAM 900 Aero brake levers, SRAM 500 Aero brake levers
- Finish: Falcon grey & black anodized
- Tech Highlights: AeroGlide Pulleys, Exact Actuation
- Largest Cog (teeth): 28 (short cage) 32 (WiFli Medium Cage)
XCD rear derailleurs are compatible with Shimano mountain shifters and wide-range cassettes. CNC-machined rigid construction partnered with enhanced chain stability allows you to power up and down through a variety of terrains.
- Compatible with wide-range cassettes
- Strong spring tension for enhanced chain stability
- Clutch mechanism can be turned on to maintain chain tension or off to allow for easier shifting and easier wheel swaps
- Full aluminum lightweight construction
- Medium cage compatible with Shimano 11-speed mountain systems and fits 1x setups with cassette cogs up to 46T
- Long cage compatible with Shimano 10-speed mountain systems and fits 1x/2x/3x setups with cassette cogs up to 42T
Step up to the next generation in shifting with SRAM's wireless RED eTAP electric road drivetrain kit.
Each kit contains:
- SRAM RED eTAP shift/brake levers
- SRAM RED eTAP wireless front and rear derailleurs
- SRAM eTAP batteries
- Battery charger
- USB stick
- Quick-start guide