- Optimum Power Transfer
- Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency
- New Designed Crank Arm
- Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight
- 4-Arm Construction Crankset
- Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System
- Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm
- Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch
- Iconic Design
- Chain Line: 43.5
When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the new DFour measures power in the heart of the bicycle — the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DFour represents the state of the art in power meter technology. Every innovation in Quarq’s next-generation DZero platform is channeled into the DFour Power Meter Crankset. It embodies 10 years of Quarq technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets.
- The DFour power meter is a bolt-on upgrade for Shimano’s 11-speed Dura-Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800 and 105 5800 drivetrains.
- Must be paired with a compatible SRAM bottom bracket.
- ELSA RS power meter owners can upgrade using the DFour Power Meter Spider.
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app.
- Compatible with BB30 bottom bracket.
- BB30 versions ship with the spacers and wave washer required for BB386EVO installation.
SRAM's GX-1400 1x Crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-Sync tooth profile, the GX single-chainring crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links.
- Open Core and X-Sync Technology
- CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-Sync chainring (30/32T)
- Weight: 680g (GXP, 175mm, 32T)
SRAM's X01 DH X-Sync Crankset is engineered for ultimate downhill performance in the most aggressive terrain. The carbon crank combines stiffness and strength with lightest-in-class weight at under 800 grams. Proven in World Cup and World Championship racing, it’s the crankset made for relentless downhill rides.
- X-Sync wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- High strength aluminum pedal lug
- 7075 CNC alloy single ring, 32-tooth-
- Compatible with SRAM 1x 7- and 10-speed DH drivetrains
- 165mm-long crank arm
- Weight: 740g (with bottom bracket)
- Aluminum crank arm and spider with steel spindle
- 4 bolt spider compatible with all XT 8000 series chainring configurations
- Hollowtech II crank arm construction
- Steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears
- 96mm P.C.D.
- 176 Q-Factor, 53.4mm OR 50mm chainline
- BB Included: No
- Chainrings Included: No
You have a lot of choices when choosing a crankset, and your choice says a lot about your personal style. SRAM designed the X01 Eagle crankset for riders who feel most stylish when they stand on top of the podium. This is a completely reengineered design, employing their proprietary CARBON TUNED lay-up technology. The new X01 Eagle is SRAM's best, toughest, and most aggressive Trail and Enduro crankset thanks to DUB technology, which features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design. Together, these allow for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination—and define a new measure of durability. If you’re into that kind of thing.
- DUB technology delivers the strongest, stiffest, lightest crankset available
- SRAM CARBON TUNED crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- Chainring technology is designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains
- The X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability
- Chainline: 76.5mm
SRAM pioneered the 1x drivetrain, and the SRAM Force 1 crankset evolves the innovation. It’s lighter, stronger, and simpler—non-aero chainrings can now be installed with a single tool. For cross, TT, tri and crits, this is the king of 1x.
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality and reduces weight
- 48t variant has direct mount aero chainrings for better aerodynamics
- Non-aero chainrings can be installed with a single tool, making gearing changes a breeze
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
Shimano's Deore Crankset features efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. The close step tooth profile allows for smooth shifting so you can maintain speed and acceleration over challenging terrain and hollow-forged crankarms transfer your power quickly and smoothly to the rear wheel.
- Chain Line 3mm Outboard Crankset (2x10-speed)
- Efficient power transfer
- HOLLOWTECH II crank arm with 4-arm construction
- Composite chainring
- Optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding
- Stable shifting performance in any suspension position
- Single spike structure for stable shifting
- Bottom Bracket compatibility: SM-BB52/BB-MT500-PA
- Chain Line: 51,8
Shimano Ultegra R8000 crankset.
- Optimized lightweight crank arm design produces excellent power transfer efficiency
- Minimized weight without sacrificing stiffness
- Hollowtech II
- Rider tuned gear performance through various gear combinations
- Possible to choose the best choice for ride
- Redesigned FC for greater frame compatibility
- Wider gear pitch increases clearance between chain and leading teeth to provide compatibility with frames with O.L.D. 135mm and 410mm chain stay length
- Model Number : FC-R8000
- Series: Ultegra
- Crank Construction: Hollowtech II
- Crank Arm Length : 165, 170, 172.5, 175mm
- Bottom Bracket : SM-BBR60/SM-BBR60-PB
- Chain Line: 43.5
- Average Weight: 690 grams (53-39T), 681 grams (52-36T), 674 grams (50-34T), 668 grams (46-36T)
The Wheels Manufacturing PressFit 30 Bottom Bracket Adaptor for Shimano Cranks adapts 24mm Spindle Cranks (Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, etc.) to work on PF30 frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell, then install the spindle and cranks. Use Wheels Mfg Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust your chainline, or take up any side-to-side movement in your cranks. These spacers are machined from engineering-grade Delrin. Notes: - PF30-SHIM was originally designed for use with SRAM PF30 bottom brackets and will not work with Wheels Manufacturing PF30-BB, PF30-BB-AC or PF30-BB-CER. Use Wheels Mfg BBUNIV-SHIM to adapt 24mm Spindle Cranks (Shimano, FSA, etc.) in Wheels Manufacturing PF30 bottom brackets. - Not compatible with SRAM PF30 bottom brackets that use a thin plastic reducer inserted into the bearings. - The stock bottom bracket seals must be removed before installing the Pressfit 30 adapter
With their New Rando crankset, Velo Orange meets the demand for the classic 50.4 BCD crank still sought after in randonneuring and touring circles around the world. New Rando is modeled after classic 50.4 BCD cranks but with modern touches to improve performance. These include ramped and pinned chainrings that are thicker for less flex, stainless steel hardware, and forged 7075 aluminum arms. Get the classic style and versatility you want with the modern performance you've come to expect.
- Spindle interface: Square Taper JIS
- Weight: 540g
Wolf Tooth's CAMO stands for Chainline and Material Optimization. Available in various chainlines and spider configurations, CAMO spiders allow the use of previously unavailable chainring styles, materials, and chainlines in a lightweight, modular, and customizable package. These spiders are for use with the SRAM cranksets that have removable Direct Mount spiders and are only compatible with CAMO rings and bolts. Four different chainline options are available. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth: - M8 (minus 8mm - dished toward the frame): For 49mm chainline, used with GXP and long-spindle BB30 cranks. Designed for bikes with 135mm QR, 142mm thru axle, and some 148mm bikes. - M5 (minus 5mm - dished toward the frame): For 52mm chainline (Boost) - M2 (minus 2mm - dished toward the frame): For 49mm chainline on short-spindle BB30 cranks - P2 (plus 2mm - dished outward away from the frame): For fat bikes that have 190/197 rear spacing but use a 100mm-spindle crank. Can also be used to achieve a Boost chainline with a short-spindle BB30 crank.
Pedal-heavy outings with rowdy all-mountain shredding can be very demanding on cranks. The Next R CINCH Crankset is light and strong where it matters most. Racing time or just rallying with friends, feel free to get a bit more sideways with Next R.
- Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat
- Cinch technology for game-changing compatibility
- Includes 30mm spindle, for 68/73mm BB shells
- The carbon crank arms are completely hollow with all unnecessary material being removed from the centre core - no internal aluminum spine
- Industry standard 30mm spindle with Cinch spline interface. The spindle is CNC machined from a newly commercialized aluminum 'super alloy' that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application)
- Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments
- The interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames
Shimano's Tiagra Front Chainwheel is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line.
- Series: Tiagra 4700
- Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction
- Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed
- Chain Compatibility: Series color
- Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500 / BB-RS500-PB
TruVativ Crank Arm Fixing Bolts
- Monocoque carbon crankset with hollow-arm design
- FSA Mega Tooth chainring design greatly improves chain retention
- FSA BB392 compatibility allows use in nearly any frame
- Bottom bracket not included
The new Super Record 12x2 Speed crankset: an intense concentration of innovation that results in the greatest possible stiffness and precision in derailing, whilst providing a dedicated aerodynamic “super design."
The new carbon fiber Super Record 12x2 Speed crankset has been made lighter on the inside through Campagnolo Hollow Technology, which uses the Ultra-Torque bracket system with a titanium axle to transfer all of the force the athlete applies to the pedal to the drivetrain. The new Super Record 12x2 Speed crankset can be installed on any type of frame, whether or not it is being used with disc brakes because it optimizes the chain line on the frame with a rear hub flange measuring 130, 135 or 142 millimeters, without affecting the Q factor, which remains constant at 145.5 millimeters thanks to the new hand crank design.
The use of ceramic Cult bearings leads to obtaining the smooth ride that the Campagnolo brand is known for. The innovative design of the outer chainring ensures faster, quieter derailing owing to the contoured pin. The symmetrical design of the inner chainring teeth allows improved stability with chain crossovers. The double wheel sizing standards (112 and 145 millimeters) combined with the eight fixing screws, optimize weight and stiffness through the increased use of carbon fiber.
The varying number of pins for each of the three chainring combinations (34/50, 36/52, 39/53) facilitates upshifting due to the optimized free strokes associated with each combination. The special drains on the inside of the outer chainrings optimize performance when downshifting in dead spots.
The Race Face Aeffect crank is designed to handle aggressive trail riding at XC crank weight and an attractive price point. Features the CINCH system with its interchangeable spider options and a 24mm EXI interface spindle.
- Crank arms forged from 6066 aluminum
- Compatible with all CINCH direct mount rings and spiders to easily convert between existing chainring standards
- Compatible with direct mount, 1x, 2x with - and without bash, and 3x configurations
- 24mm EXI spindle compatible with Race Face X-Type bottom brackets or Hollowtech II compatible bottom brackets
- CINCH removable spiders and direct mount rings utilize a 20-tooth ISIS cup BB tool for removal and installation
- Bottom bracket sold separately
The Race Face Turbine crank is designed as the performance-oriented alloy crank for XC, trail, and enduro applications. As the lightest alloy option in the CINCH lineup, the Turbine allows for interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle, and compatibility across all relevant frame standards.
- Deep pocket forged and CNC machined aluminum crank arms
- Bottom bracket sold separately
Wolf Tooth designed these bolts to be the best on the market. These optimized single chainring bolts have a 4mm hex socket on the bolt and a 6mm hex socket on the nut...that's right, no more spanner for your single ring bolts! These are 6mm long so they work perfectly with any bolt on single chainring that does not have threaded standoffs.
- 6mm length
- Made in the US out of 7075 Aluminum Alloy
- Has hex heads on both the bolt and nut for easy installation
- Max torque of 6-7 Nm with light grease on threads only
Promax HF-2 BMX Cranksets are Promax’s top-of-the-line crank offering. Hollow-forged from 6061-T6 aluminum, both crank arms are hollow so they are super stiff, yet lightweight. The crank arms spin on a beefy 24-millimeter spindle permanently fitted into the drive-side arm. The HF-2 is available in anodized red, blue, gold, and black in 170, 175, and 180mm lengths. Now also available in 172.5 and 177.5mm lengths in black only.
- Bottom bracket sold separately
- Pedal washers included
- Meets or exceeds ENBMX standards
- Chainline: 43mm
- Q-Factor: 167mm
- BCD: 104mm
- Weight: 29.5 oz.
Suntour's XCM-T is a 9-speed triple crankset with melt forged alloy arms that comes in either square taper or Octalink bottom bracket options.
- Steel chain rings
- Forged alloy crank arms
- 50mm chain line with a 113mm BB
Wolf Tooth's CAMO stands for Chainline and Material Optimization. Available in various chainlines and spider configurations, CAMO spiders allow the use of previously unavailable chainring styles, materials, and chainlines in a lightweight, modular, and customizable package. These spiders are for use with the RaceFace cranksets that have removable Cinch spiders/chainrings and are only compatible with CAMO rings and bolts. Three different chainline options are available. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth: - M8 (minus 8mm - dished toward the frame): For 49mm chainline, used with GXP and long-spindle BB30 cranks. Designed for bikes with 135mm QR, 142mm thru axle, and some 148mm bikes. - M5 (minus 5mm - dished toward the frame): For 52mm chainline (Boost) - P2 (plus 2mm - dished outward away from the frame): For fat bikes that have 190/197 rear spacing but use a 100mm-spindle crank
The new Record 12x2 Speed crankset: a new hole-free design for the right-hand crank that optimizes aerodynamics.
The new carbon fiber Record 12x2 Speed crankset with unidirectional finishing guarantees continuity with the finishing of the entire groupset, whilst maintaining the Ultra-Torque bracket system on the steel axle to ensure perfect transmission of power. The new Record 12x2 Speed crankset can be installed on any type of frame, whether or not it is being used with disc brakes because it optimizes the chain line on the frame with a rear hub flange measuring 130, 135 or 142 millimeters without affecting the Q factor that remains constant at 145.5 millimeters.
The innovative design of the outer chainring ensures faster, quieter derailing owing to the contoured pin. The symmetrical design of the inner chainring teeth allows improved stability with chain crossovers.
The double wheel sizing standards (112 and 145 millimeters) enable reducing the weight through greater use of carbon fiber. There are eight fixing screws for increased structural stiffness. The varying number of pins for each of the three chainring combinations (34/50, 36/52, 39/53) facilitates upshifting due to the optimized free strokes associated with each combination. The special drains on the inside of the outer chainrings optimize performance when downshifting in dead spots.
The Turbine continues setting the benchmark for performance aluminum cranks and cements the Turbine legacy. Featuring the proven Race Face Cinch System interface, the Turbine is an incredibly light & stiff performance crankset for today's modern XC, trail, and all-mountain riders. Imagine interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle and compatibility across all relevant frame standards—it's quite possibly the most versatile crankset you will ever own.
- Durable high gloss finish
- Deep pocket forged and CNC machined to optimize stiffness
- Industry standard 30mm spline interface
- CNC machined from 7050 alloy
- Compatible with the Race Face CINCH Power Meter
- Removable spider offers the ability to convert between all existing chainring standards