$34.99 - $44.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
SRAM's PowerGlide PG-820 Cassette is a fine 8-speed cassette. It features steel cogs with SRAM's DuraBlast technology for smooth, precision shifting and excellent durability.
$200.99 - $279.99
Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
$34.99 - $39.99
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-950 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability ride in and ride out for your 9-speed rig.
$59.00 - $59.99
SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette is available in four configurations perfect for riding off road, including one with a 36-tooth largest cog for super-easy climbing.
$69.99 - $105.90
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
$26.99 - $34.99
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
Pair this cog with your Shimano-compatible rear hub, spacers and a lockring (sold separately) and discover the joy and simplicity of a singlespeed without the cost of a new wheel. Machined from heat-treated chromoly and then chrome plated, these seriously tough cogs are strong, shiny and they come in sizes from 13T to 22T so you can pick the perfect gear.
Machined from heat-treated, chrome-plated chromoly, these seriously tough cogs will hold up to massive track sprints and crazy skid-stops. Surly's Track Cogs are strong, shiny and they come in two widths and sizes from 13T to 22T so you can select the perfect gear.
$74.95 - $84.95
- Extended range aluminum cog for those wanting 1x10 with a full range of gears - Only fits Shimano XT/XTR 11-36t (M771/M980) or SRAM X5/X7/X9/X0 11-36t 10sp cassettes (not compatible with 2011 and older SRAM derailleurs) - Requires removal of the 17T or 15T cog and spacer from existing cassette - Longer B-screw (sold separately) only needed for about 50% of Shimano derailleurs - May require a longer 10sp chain. Very tight fit on Stans 330 rear hub splines - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
SRAM's PG-970 9-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts.
$41.99 - $64.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG500-10 - SERIES: SHIMANO DEORE M6000 Series - Combination: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25T, 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T, 11-12-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T, 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-26-30-34T - Combination name (Group name): 11-25T, 12-28T, 11-32T, 11-34T - Compatible chain: HG-X 10-speed/HG 10-speed/CN-HG500 - Speeds: 10-speed - Type: HG
$79.99 - $99.99
Shimano's Ultegra 11-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-designed tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure. Rider-tuned gearing options offer a range of cassettes to suit your riding style.
$88.99 - $89.99
- High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - Hub body to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Model Number: CS-HG800-11 - Series: Shimano - Average Weight: 335 grams
$24.65 - $28.99
A range of sturdy, affordable cogs is an essential part of a fixie rider's quiver. Origin-8's Track Cog is available in a variety of sizes and is chrome plated to resist rust and increase longevity. Now you can easily tailor your ride for the terrain. And you can choose between 1/8 and 3/32-inch chain widths.
$100.00 - $120.00
While the greatest focus is generally given to the moving parts of the groupset, the drivetrain is not complete without the cassette. And a Campagnolo groupset is not complete without an extremely efficient, reliable and high-performance cassette. This is why the Centaur groupset offers high-quality solutions to meet the needs of even the most demanding cyclist. - Built with one steel triplet and 8 steel single sprockets. - Includes lockring - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Weight: 291 grams
$26.99 - $27.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG201-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALTUS M2000 Series - Combination: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32T (bo), 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-34T (bn), 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-36T (bw), -, -, -, - - Combination name(Group name): 11-32T (bo), 11-34T (bn), 11-36T (bw) - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
Designed for the next generation of drivetrains—and the next generation of riders. The SRAM Force XG-1270 cassette is optimized for electronic shifting and features SRAM's X-Range gearing technology. Smooth, precise shifts, from 10T on up. - Features at least five one-tooth jumps for a smoother gear progression - 10-tooth start helps provide a wider gearing range - Designed to work with an XDR driver body - MINI CLUSTER construction reduces weight and increases durability - All Zipp wheels starting from 2012 are XDR ready Cassette Cogs: - 10-26t: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 23, 26 - 10-28t: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28 - 10-33t: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28, 33
The workhorse of X-Range gearing, the SRAM RED XG-1290 cassette progresses fluidly and quickly through a wider range of gears. It's specifically designed for wireless electronic shifting and the one-piece design offers you the best in weight savings. - Updated design for smoother and faster shifting - More gradual gear progression between cogs—at least five one-tooth jumps—while still offering a wider range - 10-tooth start helps provide a wider gearing range - Designed to work with an XDR driver body - One-piece machined steel X-Dome design for weight savings - All Zipp wheels starting from 2012 are XDR ready - Version: D1 - 10-26T: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 23, 26 - 10-28T: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28 - 10-33T: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28, 33
- 3-spline steel cogs for use with Sturmey 3-speed (and 5-speed) internal gear rear hubs - Flat or dished for tuning chainline. Xylan coating for greater durability
$69.99 - $109.99
Shimano's Ultegra 9-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
$64.99 - $87.00
SRAM's PG-1130 11-Speed Cassette is constructed of heat-treated steel cogs and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. This excellent cassette also sports an aluminum spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a durable steel lockring, and comes in three wide ranges to suit your riding style.
$22.00 - $24.00
- Chromoly steel with black oxide finish - 1.37" x 24tpi right hand thread - Requires a cog lockring (sold separately) - Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
$71.99 - $94.99
SRAM's 1050 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
• Four carbon carriers and six titanium cogs for reduced weight • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11 and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference • Range: 11-40
$135.00 - $185.00
Steel sprockets with nickel-chromed finish. Built with one triplet and 8 single sprockets. - Includes lockring - 11-32t compatible only with mediumg cage rear derailleur - Cassette Body Type: Campagnolo 10/11 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Weight: 249 grams
The Shimano Deore XT CS-M8100 12-speed cassette is optimized with rider-tuned wide-range and close step gear combinations for MTB excellence. - Shift ramp designs provide fast and smooth shifts by HYPERGLIDE+ technology - Light and stiff construction reduces cassette inertia resulting in faster acceleration and increased chain security - Designed with a Shimano Micro Spline body that features smaller and more widely distributed splines to limit cog damage on freehub - Cassette Body Type: Shimano Micro Spline - Cassette Cogs: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-33-39-45-51 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Range: 10-51
If you’re going to run just one gear it might as well be the very best you can get—a Chris King cog. Their stainless steel cogs are bead-blasted following heat-treating with sizes ranging from a leg-searing 14t through a sit-and-spin 20t. Compatible with Shimano/SRAM freehub bodies.
$85.99 - $116.15
SRAM's 1070 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a lightweight aluminum lockring, and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
Page 1 of 3 Next page