Easy on, easy off storage
Genuine Bontrager replacement parts for your Trunk, Pannier, Quick Cleat and Handlebar Bracket Interchange bag systems.
- Designed to allow Bontrager Interchange Handlebar Baskets to fit 31.8mm bars
- Includes a pair of 31.8mm clamps
Banjo Brothers' Phone Wallet is ingeniously simple and effective. This durable, water-resistant pouch weighs next to nothing yet it keeps your phone, ID, and spare key protected. It features a full-length zipper and a headphone slot, too.
- Required fender mounting bracket when installing the Rack-It Metro E rack to E-Bikes with fenders
- Provides the needed support for the rear fender when upgrading to the Rack-It Metro E Rack
Thule's Pack 'n Pedal Rail Extender Kit increases rider heel clearance by moving your panniers further back. The extenders can be used on either a front- or rear-mounted Thule Tour Rack (sold separately).
Accessory to attach Thule Pack ’n Pedal pannier magnet onto virtually any other bike rack.
• Attach the Thule magnet to the adapter bracket (sold separately) for attachment to virtually any type of bike rack.
• Versatile design allows for a variety of attachment options.
The B-RAD Dogbone allows for the bottle cage to mounted off center with additional B-RAD accessories, without needing the B-RAD base. Most commonly used for smaller, curved or dual suspension frames where the slotted bases won't fit or are not needed.
Replacement waterproof liners for Banjo Brothers bags.
To get correct replacement liner, measure across the top edge of liner from one welded seam to the opposite seam (do not measure to cut edges of liner). Medium liner is 11" wide and Large is 12" wide.
- Works only with models 01150, 01150R and 01150W
- Welded seams
- Not suitable as a stand-alone bag
A stretch web net that helps secure items to a rear rack.
- Four nylon molded hooks for rack attachment
- Fits any rack
- Dimensions: 11 x 11"
- Custom-molded silicone
- Stretches to three times its size
Ensure your cargo arrives at your destination with Electra's Rack Strap. This convenient cord is made from double strips of elastic and is the perfect way to secure awkward loads. Two end hooks attach easily most anywhere on your rear rack.
Electra's Wicker Basket Bracket Kit offers additional support to keep your Electra Wicker Basket (sold separately) securely in place, which allows you to carry even heavier items, such as books and groceries. The steel bracket attaches directly to your bike via the headset and the basket simply bolts to the bracket. You even get 2 brackets, one for standard 1-inch, and one for oversize 1 1/8-inch headsets.
The Loop Junk Strap is the same 120cm woven nylon strap with a stainless steel buckle that Surly's regular junk strap is. The Loop Style Junk Strap, however, has a loop sewn at each end of the strap so you can wrap them around small diameter tubing like that used for racks and handlebars. They secure in the middle with the stainless steel buckle. Surly made these Loop Style Junk Straps because it offers another method for those wanting to secure cargo to their racks and or bikes. Junk Straps of any kind are useful in many different situations so toss a few in your backpack and always be ready to tie something to anything else.
- For general tie down use
- 42" loop strap, plus 8" closure buckle strap
Electra's Seatpost Clamp w/Rack Mounts is the crucial link between your bike and your rear rack. It replaces the standard seatpost clamp to allow rack installation on bikes not originally fitted with rack eyelets.
The Lizard Skins Tube Strap is an easy way to stow a spare tube. The minimally designed Tube Strap is a lightweight on-bike storage solution for any rider. This versatile strap is made to securely attach under seats and other locations on bike frames.
- On-bike storage solution
- Inner sleeve to compress a tube
- Silicone strips for stability
- Compact and lightweight
- Attach under the seat or other locations on the bike frame
- Weight 1.3oz (37g)