Park Tool's Mini Bottle Opener is made of durable, rustproof stainless steel and has Park's great-to-grip and attractive blue vinyl-coated handle. This handy tool fits on a keychain and has a bottle opener and 10mm open-end wrench built in.
Clamp your water bottle cage securely to your handlebars with Electra's Bottle Cage Adapter. Easy installation and universal bottle cage compatibility make this accessory a no-brainer.
• Allows for the installation of bottle cages on bicycles without frame mounts
• Mounts to handlebar
• Bottle cage sold separately
On a lot of frames, the bottle cage mounts just aren’t in the right place. If your bottle cage isn’t playing nice with your other accessories, Problem Solver's height-adjustable adapter might do the trick. With 45mm of fore-to-aft adjustability, you should be able to find the optimal position for your cage.
-45mm of adjustability
-28 oz water bottles max
-Constructed of AL-6061
Engineered in collaboration with Hydrapak, the Replacement Blaster Bite Valve is designed for use with the Hydrapak Reservoir, while compatible with most hydration-pack reservoirs. The twist-on-and-off valve is intuitive for ease of use while riding.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hydrapak Blaster bite valve
- Highest water flow on the market
- Twist on/off valve
- Easy disassembly for cleaning
The Blaster is a quality high flow 45 degree angle mouthpiece. With its self-sealing silicone sheath it provides a good flow of water and self seals itself after each sip. The valve also has a twist shut-off function to limit the flow of water while not riding or to avoid spills in the car.
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options
- Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
- Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
Keep your water bottles clean and free of mysterious foreign objects. The CamelBak Bottle Brush Kit includes a large brush for scrubbing the inside of your bottle as well as small straw brush for cleaning the straw, cap, and bite valve.
Versatile mount for additional water bottle cage or other accessories. Band style clamp provides easy installation and flexible mounting options.
- Fits tubes 20 - 60mm
- Engineering grade polymer
- Max load: 1.5 kg / 3.31 lb
- 26 g / 0.92 oz (2 pcs)
BiKASE's Handlebar/Seat Post Bottle Cage Bracket makes it easy to attach a bottle cage and bottle (both sold separately) to your handlebars or seat post. It's made of durable engineered plastic polymers and includes shims and hardware to fit on handlebars and seat posts with 24 to 32mm diameters or 32mm to 43mm diameters. It also rotates so you can set the bottle where you want it for easy access.
• Material: POM head, PP bracket, Stainless steel hardware
• Size: 8cm x 6cm x 2cm
• Weight: 40 g
• Fits handlebar 24mm-32mm
• Versatile bracket rotates
The Replacement Activated Carbon Filter is compatible with the Crux 2L Reservoir Filtration Kit filtered by LifeStraw or the Reservoir Filter Kit accessory. Chlorine is reduced and bad odor and taste are removed when paired with an existing Hollow Fiber Filter and used as part of the two stage LifeStraw filtration system.
XLAB's Mezzo Cage Pod is a screw-top holder for your on-the-road tools and spares that fits in your bottle cage. It's convenient to move from bike to bike, it protects your gear, and it includes a fleece bag so the contents in the pod don't rattle and make noise inside. The pod is 750ml capacity to hold a spare tube, levers, CO2 inflator and multi-tool.
Bottle cage support for fitting on frames that don’t have specific fixing holes, or to increase the standard number of bottle cages.
Compatible with tubes having diameter from 25 mm to 70 mm (from 1 to 2.8 inch)
An essential accessory for any camper or outdoor enthusiast, the Reservoir Gravity Kit clicks into place with ease to convert the Crux 2L Reservoir Filtration Kit into a gravity bag. The Gravity Kit includes a U-shaped tube that connects the reservoir to the filter in a downward orientation via the easy-to-use Quicklink system. A secondary tube extends from the filter body and has an on/off valve allowing for steady flow water delivery. Hang the fully assembled reservoir and allow gravity to provide reliable and clean drinking water.
Mount any water bottle cage using our Cage Strap Adapter to any diameter of 3.25" or less. This will allow you to mount a water bottle in all kinds of different areas on your bike—you choose what is best for you! The extra-wide length can be cut to your desired length. The Adapter won't move around because it has a rubber base and compresses on your frame when mounted.
Fill it with water and set it on the nightstand. Pack it in your bag for a cold drink on the trail. However you use it, Surly's Silicone Pint Glass is a lot like a normal pint glass except it's less likely to break if you fall off your bike or accidentally knock it over during a scary dream.
- Great insulation to keep beverages cold
- Made of taste-free, odor-free, dishwasher-safe, 100% food-grade silicone
The Wolf Tooth Bottle Shift is designed to offset a bottle to a more optimal location and make it possible to also mount a pump on frames with large downtubes. It is most commonly used on dual suspension frames where the water bottle is difficult to access because of interference with the top tube or shock. By shifting the bottle slightly off center and tilting it outward, clearance is greatly improved.
- Slots and extra tapped holes in the mount provide 18mm of bottle position adjustment
- Designed to be easily flipped to provide either left or right hand bottle access
- Centerline of the bottle moves 18mm with the combined 10 degree tilt and 9 mm offset
- Offset of pump bracket mounting holes allows mounting mini pumps on most mountain bikes
Keep your water flowing freely, even in the most harsh conditions. The Crux Thermal Control kit takes insulation to the next level so your tube and valve stay ice-free. Designed for reservoirs with the Quick Link system, this cold-weather accessory will extend the range of use your hydration pack during all outdoor adventures.
- Insulated Tube: Protects the flow of your fluids in cold conditions
- Freeze-Proof Valve: Integrated cover keeps ice from forming in bite valve
- Fits Reservoirs with Quick Link System: Keep your Crux working hard year-round with this easy upgrade
This water bottle enclosure is designed to insulate and prevent water from freezing when riding in cold conditions.
- Waterproof, 5.5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside
- Includes: plastic cage, Allen key, screws and washers
- Fits and encloses up to an average 20oz bottle and has enough room for a heat pack
- Extended zipper pull for easy open close while riding with winter gloves
- Reflective material on logo