Low-cost nylon composite mount with NEW Italian-made cage. Featuring 60% more grip force than original model!
- Single bottle system neatly tucks one bottle behind your saddle for easy access to hydration
- Perfect location for an extra bottle when taking on longer training rides or Century rides
- Mounts low to not hinder your ability to get on and off the bike
- Carry repair kit with XLAB Multi-Strike Repair Holder
Ideal for first-time rear hydration system buyers
- Ergonomically designed so you can easily access the bottle even with limited flexibility
- Low mounting position provides enough clearance to easily swing your leg over the saddle
- Adjust bottle height by up to 1" to perfectly position to your comfort level
Worry-free bottle security
- High-gripping XENON cages tout approx 8lbs (3.6 kg) cage grip force – within the ideal range of rear system grip force for worry-free bottle retention
- Strong, sturdy mount prevents swaying, rattling and vibration
Easy storage upgrades readily available
- Add an XLAB Multi-Strike Repair Holder – a compact storage bracket that sleekly mounts behind the cage!
- Multi-Strike Repair Holder easily carries a clincher repair kit – tube, tire levers, XLAB Air Strike CO2 Cartridges and XLAB inflator. It can also carry a full tubular setup including tubular tire and inflating foam sealant.