The Tri X-Speed III shoes offer the technology you need to take on the world of triathlon at a price that won't bust your budget. The reinforced nylon outsole provides excellent rigidity and the shoe's general ergonomics is the same as with Garneau's high-end models. Everything is set to get you through the bike section in total comfort, without pressure points to affect the run that follows.
- STD FIT: Roomier fit offers more comfort for all-day riding
- Upper: Synthetic leather with toe protection provides comfort and durability
- Power Zone: Increased arch support and power transfer
- Closure system: Reversed Velcro for easy adjustment and quick transitions
- Heel retention: HRS-80 stabilizes heel
- Outsole: Patented injected nylon/fiberglass; extremely ventilated
- Insole: Breathable, ventilated
- Transition: Special puller and main strap retention velcro pre-position shoe on the bike and speed transitions
- Safety: Heel reflector for increased visibility
- Cleats: Steel inserts fit all major road and SPD pedals
- Weight: 272 grams/9.6 oz (size 42)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|White/Drizzle / 47||775504410302||1487261 368 47||GAR411465237|