As we have visited dealers throughout the world we have heard a common theme, customers want an option for a thicker bar tape! 89 inch rolls and 78 grams per set. (including plugs) The 3.2 mm DSP is Lizard's thickest tape and has a new distinct pattern. Tried and tested on the cobbles at the Paris-Roubaix course!
- Grippy texture for consistent no-slip grip - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Shock-absorbing foam for added comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Adhesive backing
$12.00 - $12.99
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
- This ultra-lightweight (50g/set) bar tape is designed to provide the optimal combination of comfort and control - The tape is backed with a shock reducing foam that absorbs vibration while maintaining a thin profile - Soft and Tacky Elastomeric Surface Layer - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape
$41.99 - $45.99
Feel the superior grip and comfort of our popular DSP Bar Tape in a 1.8mm thickness. 82-inch rolls will be enough to wrap any handlebar and weighing only 50 grams per set (including plugs), making DSP the lightest tape on the market.
- Special Micro-cellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight - High Elastic modulus Provides vibration-damping and comfort - White printed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Plastic end plugs and finishing strips included
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
$12.99 - $19.99
- Special microcellular structured tape material is waterproof and conforms to bar shapes - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
- Lightweight silicone wrap that conforms to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Engineered with opposing bevels for bulk-reducing comfort and reversibility - 134g - Made in the USA
Easton's Pinline Bar Tape keeps your hands happy on long rides. Soft, supportive foam material delivers comfort while an adhesive backing makes sure the tape stays in place. Embossed Easton logos keep things looking classy.
Fizik's Superlight Glossy Bar Tape dresses up your bike with a classy shine and incredible grip. Durable, stretch-resistant and super-comfortable on your hands, the Glossy Bar Tape is made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet.
- Smooth velvety texture provides confidence inspiring comfort and grip - Shock-absorbing foam for added comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Adhesive backing
- Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Inner gel strip for extra comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing;Bright color provides added visibility - Gel Cork Tape has a thickness of 2.7mm
Fi'zi:k's line of Vento tapes are race bred for ultimate control and reduced weight. Microtex is the thinnest option for pin-sharping handling and control. Its tacky finish aids a sticky nonslip surface with a raised texture for ultimate grip in every condition. - Microtex construction 2mm thick - Tacky touch
Fi'zi:k's line of Tempo bar tapes are designed for an unparalleled performance. Bondcush is a layered mid-padding polymer foam that aids the absorption of road buzz. Bonded to a microtex outer layer this material blend is their chunkiest option that combines comfort, versatility, and durability, ideal to tackle all kind of roads. The classic touch is a durable perforated leather-like texture, with traditional aesthetic and smooth surface slide easily to different riding positions. - Bondcush construction 3mm thick - Classic touch
Your hands aren't going anywhere Your grip is the last thing you should be thinking about while turning the pedals. Keep riding through all weather conditions in confidence with the no-slip grip Supertack Handlebar tape. Shock-absorbing foam adds an extra layer of awesome. Key features - Super-tacky texture for no-slip grip - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Shock-absorbing foam for added comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Adhesive backing Details - Material: Microfiber
Fi'zi:k's line of Terra bar tapes are designed for those who go off-road on drop bars. Bondcush is a layered mid-padding polymer foam that aids the absorption of road buzz. Bonded to a microtex outer layer this material blend is Fi'zi:k's chunkiest option that combines comfort, versatility, and durability, ideal to tackle all kind of roads. A sticky gel backing serves two functions: it replaces the adhesive tape for an easy removal during cleaning and damps off-road chatter without feeling too squishy. - Bondcush construction 3mm thick - Gel backing - Tacky touch
Zipp's Service Course Bar Tape offers excellent cushioning and a fine grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
When you need lightweight tape with an uncompromising grip, look no further than Fizik's Superlight Tacky Bar Tape. It's made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic leather that's grippy even when wet, thanks to the textured finish. Make sure you have the perfect handhold for your next sprint finish!
Zipp’s Handlebar Gel Pad Set is a fast, easy way to minimize the countless bumps and vibrations from riding on less-than-perfect roads. This pack of two precision-shaped silicone gel contours to the tops of drop-style handlebars. Without tape on the bar, roll back your brake hoods and place the specially designed gel strips on the top of the bar from where the brake is attached to the handlebar. Simply rewrap your bar tape over the gel and enjoy the smooth ride.
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance. They fit RED 22, Force 22 and RED 10-speed ErgoDynamic shifters.
Fi'zi:k's line of Vento tapes are race bred for ultimate control and reduced weight. Solocush is their most streamlined cushioned construction – a single-layer chunky platform to rest on during longer rides without compromises on weight. - Tacky finish adds a sticky nonslip surface with a raised texture for ultimate grip in every condition. - Solocush construction 2.7mm thick
Fizik's Performance Bar Tape is made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. High density foam padding keeps your hands comfortable on long rides and stitching details keep your bar tape looking sharp.
The best bar tape is available in a dual color roll. The color transition is at 33 inches, just below the hoods! 82 inch rolls and 56 grams per set. (including plugs).
Remain confident in your grip and keep riding through all weather conditions with the Supertack Handlebar Tape. • Super tacky texture for no-slip grip • Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation • Shock-Absorbing foam for added comfort • Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included • Adhesive backing • Microfiber
Brooks Microfiber Bar Tape is manufactured from a synthetic textile which has been treated with a polyurethane coating for maximum resistance against abrasion and moisture, providing excellent durability. Included are a pair of Brooks Rubber Bar End Plugs.
Wrap your handlebars in comfort, luxury and style with Salsa's Gel Cork Tape. It's made from cork with a vibration-damping gel backing and is embossed with the Salsa logo. And, with a variety of palette-pleasing colors to choose from, you're sure to find your favorite one!
The Glyph Gel Cork Tape will add class to your rig, and feel good mile after mile. - Long wearing - Extra length for wider bars - Anti-slip gel backing - Patterned with symbols of the good life
$20.00 - $21.00
• Half perforated surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increases comfort • Durable all-conditions perforated surface for ventilation • Thickness: 2.3mm • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape
$39.99 - $45.99
- 2.5mm thick DuraSoft Polymer (DSP) - Micro-chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 56 grams per set (82 inch length per roll) - Includes plugs and finishing strips - Dual color option: primary color transition at 33 inches
Page 1 of 3 Next page