Shimano's Tourney long cage rear derailleur incorporates advanced Shimano functions and styling that sets the standard for entry level components.
- TY model comes with resin bracket and plate body for reduced weight
- Zinc-plated adjustment screws for corrosion resistance
- MegaRange compatible
- Includes frame hanger
- Maximum cog size: 34t
- Total capacity: 43t
Enjoy quality and reliability with the Shimano Tourney 6/7-speed rear derailleur. It makes use of Shimano SIS, HyperGlide, and Double Servo technologies for smooth, accurate shifts.
- Maximum cog size: 34t
- Total capacity: 43t
SRAM's X4 Rear Derailleur provides precise, dependable shifting along with long-term durability. Its aluminum and steel construction delivers through the roughest trail, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts. This derailleur is compatible with 7- or 8-speed drivetrains.
The Shimano Altus RD-M310 rear derailleur is a quality, durable replacement rear derailleur for 7 and 8-speed drivetrains.
- 13t upper and 15t lower pulleys
- Maximum cog size: 34t
- Total capacity: 43t
R-series rear derailleurs are designed to work with 7, 8, 9, and 10-speed Shimano-compatible road shifters. These R10 aluminum rear derailleurs are lightweight, precision CNC-machined, robust, and can get any bike back on the road.
- Lightweight all-aluminum construction
- Compatible with Shimano 7, 8, 9, and 10-speed road systems
- Not compatible with Shimano Tiagra 4700 road system
- Short cage for double crankset and 28T max cog
- Medium cage for double crankset and 34T max cog
SRAM's X5 9-Speed Rear Derailleur provides precise, dependable shifting along with long-term durability. Its aluminum construction keeps the weight down, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts.
SRAM's X5 10-Speed Rear Derailleur provides precise, dependable shifting along with long-term durability. Its aluminum construction keeps the weight down, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts.
Shimano 105 7000-series components offer much of the same technology and functionality as their top-level 11-speed drivetrains at a more budget-friendly price point. The RD-R7000 rear derailleur provides stable shifting performance and wide-range compatibility in two different cage lengths. The Shadow RD design limits the amount the derailleur sticks out from the side of the bike, reducing the risk of it making contact with objects and bending.
- Maximum cog size: 30t (SS) / 34t (GS)
- Total capacity: 35t (SS) / 39t (GS)
- Pulleys: 11t
- Chain compatibility: HG-EV 11-speed/HG-X11
- Direct mount compatible
Shimano's Deore Shadow Rear Derailleur is ready for mountain bike action. The Shadow design tucks the rear derailleur closer in to the wheel, reducing damage from rocks, roots, and trail obstacles. When it comes to gear changes, Shimano's Dyna-Sys supplies consistent, smooth shifting across the entire cassette.
SRAM's GX 2x10 rear derailleur provides incredible shifting speed and precision. Exact Actuation technology eliminates slop and shifting variation. Roller Bearing Clutch technology delivers maximum drivetrain stability—even through the most punishing terrain. And with Cage Lock technology, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever.
XCD rear derailleurs are compatible with Shimano mountain shifters and wide-range cassettes. CNC-machined rigid construction partnered with enhanced chain stability allows you to power up and down through a variety of terrains.
- Compatible with wide-range cassettes
- Strong spring tension for enhanced chain stability
- Clutch mechanism can be turned on to maintain chain tension or off to allow for easier shifting and easier wheel swaps
- Full aluminum lightweight construction
- Medium cage compatible with Shimano 11-speed mountain systems and fits 1x setups with cassette cogs up to 46T
- Long cage compatible with Shimano 10-speed mountain systems and fits 1x/2x/3x setups with cassette cogs up to 42T
Shimano's Deore Shadow+ Rear Derailleur is loaded with mountain bike technology. The Shadow design tucks the rear derailleur closer in to the wheel, reducing damage from rocks, roots, and trail obstacles. When it comes to gear changes, Shimano's Dyna-Sys supplies consistent, smooth shifting across the entire cassette. And the Shadow+ clutch maximizes chain control by virtually eliminating chain slap and excess noise with its integrated cage-tensioning clutch.
- Medium Cage (for 2x10 drivetrains)
- Long Cage (for 3x10 drivetrains)
- For use with Shimano 10-speed drivetrains
- High-efficiency drivetrain for aggressive trail riding
- Optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding
- Maximum chain wrap capacity: 41T (medium cage)/43T (long cage)
- Largest cog: 42T (medium cage)/36T (long cage)
- Compatible with wide range cassette
- Silent and stable for technical trail riding
- Improved stability and chain retention longevity
- Light shifting effort
- OPTISLICK cable
- Smooth and precise shifting
- DYNA-SYS compatible system
Arsis is the pinnacle of microSHIFT's road component line, delivering precise shifting under pressure.
- Carbon outer link with stiff and precise response
- Sealed bearing pulleys
- Compatible with Shimano 11-speed road
SRAM's Apex Rear Derailleur features cold-forged aluminum construction for sweet shifting, dependability and low weight. Designed for SRAM's 10-speed road drivetrains and featuring their Exact Actuation Technology, Apex will provide you with perfect shifting every time.
• 11-speed DynaSys compatible
• Light Shift Operation With 20% Less Effort
• Improved chain stability
• Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving
• New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle
• New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology
• New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position
• Easy-To-Adjust Chain Stabilizer
• Efficient Pulley Teeth Design
• Direct Mount compatible
Incredibly fast, astonishingly quiet, and impressively precise — fly through all 11 gears with SRAM's Force 22 WiFLi Rear Derailleur. It takes advantage of SRAM's Exact Actuation technology for precision shifts every time. Carefully shaped jockey wheels work together with the sculpted cage for lightning-fast, ultra-precise shifts, and an elastomer coating applied to the jockey wheels makes for extra quiet operation. A carbon outer cage, aluminum inner cage, and magnesium inner link keep the Force 22 WiFLi at a svelte 190 grams. The WiFli version shifts up to a 32T max cog for a super-wide gear range.
The SRAM Rival 1 rear derailleur is engineered for smooth, reliable shifting action, delivering 100% of what you demand. By eliminating unwanted chain movement, X-HORIZON shifts faster, reducing shift effort and chain slap.
- X-HORIZON design reduces shift force while eliminating ghost shifting and chain slap
- Large upper pulley offset automatically adjusts chain gap
- Sealed cartridge bearings and aluminum cage
- Technologies: X-HORIZON, EXACT ACTUATION, X-SYNC, ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH, Cage Lock
- Medium cage: 11-26 through 11-36 cassettes, 269g
- Long cage: 10-42 cassette, 275 g
SRAM's GX 1x11 X-Horizon rear derailleur is engineered for smooth, reliable shifting action—from the larger upper pulley offset to the 12-tooth X-Sync pulley wheels. By eliminating unwanted chain movement, this X-Horizon rear derailleur shifts faster, puts an end to ghost shifting, and reduces shift force and chain slap. And with Cage Lock technology, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever.
• Long cage
• X-Horizon design reduces shift force, ghost shifting, and chain slap
• 12-tooth X-Sync pulley wheels
• Large upper pulley offset automatically adjusts chain gap
• Sealed cartridge bearings
• Aluminum Cage
Shimano's Deore XT Rear Derailleur uses cold-forged construction and cutting edge technology to deliver crisp shifting, real-world reliability, and trademark precision. The Direct Mount uses less parts and provides a solid connection to your machine. The Shadow design tucks the rear derailleur closer to the wheel, which keeps it out of the way of roots and rocks as you're flying down the trail. A strong spring prevents chain slap, reducing noise while on the trail, and improving chain engagement when riding over rough terrain. Sealed pulley bearings keep things spinning smoothly, and wide plate construction prevents the derailleur from getting clogged with mud and debris.
Riders want the derailleur to do its job shifting on command, whether under climbing load or the stage finish. The GX Eagle derailleur gets it done with an updated cage architecture that improves chain management. Refined to work with the new 10-52T cassettes, it's also backward-compatible with 10-50T cassettes for greater versatility and incremental upgrade. It's finished with the new GX Eagle master colorway to complement any cassette and chain colorway a rider wants from the Eagle Colorsystem.
- Backward-compatible—works with both 10-50T and newer 10-52T cassettes
- Updated cage architecture provides better chain retention and precise shifts
SRAM's X01 Rear Derailleur packs a massive amount of technology into its compact, lightweight body. This 11-speed gear changer uses a “horizontal parallelogram” design that limits all movement to the horizontal axis, reducing the force it takes to shift. The Type 2 clutch is brilliant. This self-lubricating, one-way roller clutch controls your chain tension to eliminate chain slap and give you smooth, consistent shifts over any terrain. For quicker, smoother, more exact shifting, the large upper pulley's offset design maintains a consistent chain gap across all gears.
The SRAM Force 1 rear derailleur adopts all the technologies of SRAM 1x MTB to provide the fastest, quietest 1x shifting available. SRAM’s unique clutch system eliminates chain slack, providing for smoother, quieter, and more secure chain travel.
- A dedicated 1x rear derailleur
- EXACT ACTUATION for fast and accurate shifts using SRAM’s 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel: derailleur movement).
- 10- and 11-speed compatible
- X-SYNC pulley features a 12-tooth design that helps control the chain’s lateral movement
- X-HORIZON “straight parallelogram” design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force
- ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH’s one-way roller clutch controls chain tension for consistent shifting
- Cage Lock technology makes for fast wheel changes or chain installation
- Available in Short: 11-26 through 11-28 / Medium: 11-26 through 11-36 / Long 11-32 through 10-42 cage lengths
Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 18 teeth
Largest Cog: 28
Weight: 250 g
Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 26 teeth
Largest Cog: 36
Weight: 262 g
Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 32 teeth
Largest Cog: 42
Weight: 271 g
Shimano blows us away again with the XTR Shadow Plus 10-speed rear derailleur. The Shadow design is already well known and loved for its direct cable routing and low profile that greatly lessens the risk of snagging your cable on roots or tagging your derailleur on rocks. Shimano's Plus derailleur technology is a one-way clutch system that stabilizes the cage and your chain when ripping over rough terrain. Chain slap and noise is virtually eliminated and dropped chains are practically a thing of the past. Of course, it retains XTR's legendary smoothness, light action and super precise shifting. Once you ride a Plus derailleur, you'll never want to ride without it!
The RD-M9100 XTR rear derailleur is intended for use with 1x drivetrains. It is compatible with both 11- and 12-speed cassettes.
- Decreased rear derailleur tension at low gear position, to prevent high chain tension
- Added bumper at rear derailleur pulley cage
- Bigger 13T pulley
- Direct mount compatible
- Compatible cassette size: 10-45 / 10-51 (12-speed), 10-45 (11-speed)
- Total capacity: 35t (GS Medium Cage) / 41t (SGS Long Cage)