The All-City Electric Queen was expressly made for maximum fun. Sitting squarely in the “trail” category it goes up almost as well as it comes back down. Short wheelbase, modern trail geometry, and plus size tire clearance makes this a non-stop dirt party no matter what terrain you’re tackling that day. Its whippy 612 chromoly frame with internal dropper post routing, boost spacing, and those short chainstays make berm-carving and wheelies second nature. A RockShox Sektor fork delivers 120mm of travel so you can get after it and carry more speed through the fun stuff, while WTB ST wheels and 3-inch Ranger tires keep you on your line when you’re pushing the limits. Its SRAM NX 1x12 drivetrain delivers a significant gear range to tackle all brands of elevation change, and SRAM Level hydraulic brakes keep your Queen from abusing all that power. You’ll pilot this rad machine from the comfort of a cockpit outfitted by Salsa, All-City, and Promax, ensuring your ride is both Electric and worthy of frequent repetition.
Get a feel for the trail with this aluminum hardtail made for aspiring singletrack riders. It features stable, fast-rolling 29-inch wheels so you can push the pace on climbs and let loose on the descents.
Built on a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame that features classic hardtail design plus the balanced riding characteristics of larger diameter 29-inch wheels, Talon 29 is a great choice for XC terrain. The frame geometry is specifically designed for its wheel size and a 100mm suspension fork. It’s a confident ride that’s perfect for ambitious riders who want to take their off-road skills to the next level.
Proven alloy performance
ALUXX SL aluminum frameset is hand-built in-house by the world leader in aluminum engineering.
Balance and stability
Frame geometry is designed to optimize the balance and roll-over capabilities of 29-inch wheels.
Suspension fork offers 100mm of smooth travel for added XC control.
Marlin 7 is where race-worthy mountain bikes begin. The smooth, lightweight RockShox fork and upgraded parts make this model the best choice for new riders who want a fast cross country hardtail that will hold its own against our higher-end race bikes.
It's right for you if...
- You're new to the trail but have serious singletrack aspirations, and want a race-worthy mountain bike with upgrades on the parts that make a big difference in performance, like a higher quality suspension fork and a wide-range 1x drivetrain.
The tech you get
- A light frame with internal shift cable and brake hose cable routing, a smoother-feeling RockShox Judy fork with a lockout, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, and a simple 1x drivetrain that ditches the front derailleur for less clutter and easier operation. Don't worry, with the wide-range 11-46 cassette, you still get all the gears you need for clawing up climbs and blazing down descents.
The final word
- The RockShox suspension, wide range of gearing, and quality parts make it the best choice in the Marlin lineup for new mountain bikers who know they want a serious bike for their money. It’s fully capable of taking on off-road marathon rides and XC races.
Why you'll love it
- This is one of our most popular bikes for good reason. You get all the value, plus all the versatility—it's a totally race-worthy mountain bike, with rear rack mounts if you use it for commuting too
- It's really fun to ride, and feels like a much more expensive mountain bike
- Great suspension at an even better price
- The 1x drivetrain gives you all the gears you need and none you don’t
- Marlin models in XS and S frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount