Park's Compact Crank Puller is used to remove Shimano Octalink, ISIS Drive and square-taper cranksets. It includes 2 rotating tips (16.3 and 11.3mm) to make the job easy. This is a great tool for your travel and home tool kit.
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
Park's Multi Tool is made of investment-cast tool steel, nickel plated for durability. It includes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, and 10mm box wrenches; and a regular screwdriver. The tools are positioned for easy use, too.
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
A great way to hold small parts, tools and components during a repair, Park Tool's Benchtop Overhaul Mat features multiple small pockets and one large work area. It's perfect for suspension work or to organize parts for installation.
• Made of a rubber-like PVC
• Cleans easily and looks great on any bench
• Measures: 14.7” x 7” (38cm x 18cm)
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
The Park FR-2 Freewheel Remover fits SunTour two-notch freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel. (Not recommended for use with SunTour 4- and 6-notch freewheels.)
Park's Threadless-Fork Saw Guide ensures a straight, accurate cut on threadless forks. Slide on the guide, clamp it down and the hardened-steel cutting slot ensures a perfect cut every time. You can remove as little as 1mm, too.
Park combines the three most used bolt sizes into one convenient wrench. The 3-Way Sprocket Wrench sports 8, 9 and 10mm sockets made from forged chrome-vanadium steel in Park's classic Y-shape that offers plenty of leverage and a comfortable grip.
Park's Open Ended Metric Wrench is a thin wrench with 9 and 11mm openings so it's perfect for working on the pivot-bolt nuts on sidepull brakes (and derailleurs with hex nuts). This useful tool is nickel plated for durability.
Park's Needle Nose Pliers are professional quality, 6-inches long, and made from forged, heat-treated chromoly steel. For ease of use they have a hidden spring, cutting jaws and 5 different gripping and crimping areas. Plus, they have soft-touch, dual-density handles for an excellent grip.
Having trouble getting at internal spoke nipples? Park's Square Socket Internal Nipple Spoke Wrench comes to your rescue. The extra-long socket fits recessed nipples on most deep-section aero wheels. And, the ergonomic handle is comfortable even after you've built wheels for the entire team.
Choose the perfect tool for the job with Park's P-Handled Hex Wrenches. These top-shelf Allen wrenches come with offset handles made from durable nylon in a comfortable, ergonomic design. They are made of chrome vanadium for exceptional durability. The long shafts feature Bondhus heads for accessing hard-to-reach bolts and the short ends are chamfered for extra grip and high-torque applications.
They always say, the right tool for the right job. Park's P-handled Torx Wrenches are available in T6, T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T30 and T40 sizes. They feature offset handles made from durable nylon with a comfortable, ergonomic design. The wrenches are made of high-torque industrial steel for excellent durability.
Get those heads sealing like new and reduce compressor energy waste with Park Tool's Head Seal Kit. This kit will help get rid of that hissing sound you've been hearing when it has been too long since servicing your Park Tool INF-1 or INF-2 shop inflator.
- 1 #1586 Presta Seal
- 1 #1588 Schrader Seal
- 2 #1576-2 O-rings for Shuttle-valve
- 1 #1682-2 O-ring for INF-1 and INF-2 Head Adaptors
Park Tool is world-renowned for their bicycle industry tools, and their pumps are no exception. Keep yours up to speed and working smoothly with these rebuild kits.
- 1096K: Contains one #1081 head as well as one #1075 plunger gasket for older PFP-2 and first generation PFP-4 floor pumps. Also compatible with second-generation PFP-4 floor pumps.
- 1096X: Contains one #1096R head, one #1472 fitting, and one #1075 plunger gasket for second generation PFP-4 floor pumps. Also compatible with PFP-2 and first-generation PFP-4 floor pumps.
- 1096Z: Contains one #1096R head, one #1472 fitting, and one #1087 plunger gasket for PFP-5 and PFP-7 floor pumps. Also compatible with PFP-3, PFP-6, and PFP-8 floor pumps.
Park Tool offers premium-quality reamers for nearly any bicycle standard. The reamers below are designed to quickly, accurately, and precisely ream headtubes when used with Park's Head Tube Reamer (HTR), ensuring a perfect headset fit and prfoessional-quality bicycle build. Choose the correct reamer for your application using the following information:
- 751.2: This reamer is sized to 30.1mm. This allows a 0.1mm interference fit when pressing the 30.2mm headset of the “Euro” one-inch standard.
- 754.2: This reamer is sized to 33.9mm. The allows a 0.1mm interference fit when pressing the 34.0mm headset of the 1-1/8" standard.
- 788: This reamer is sized to 43.95mm. It reams head tubes to accept “internal” headset cups with 44.05 - 44.10mm O.D. (1-1/8 ZS standard). It is used with Park Tool's 690-XL Facing Cutter and 750 Centering Cone.
- 738: This reamer is sized to 52.1mm. It is used to ream head tubes using the 1-1/2" integrated headset standard. It is used with Park Tool's 690-XL Facing Cutter and 750.2 Centering Cone Adapter.
- 789: This reamer is sized to 55.95mm. It is used to ream head tubes to accept “internal” headset cups with 56.00–56.10mm O.D. (1-1/2 ZS standard). It is used with Park Tool's 690-XXL Facing Cutter and #750 Centering Cone Adaptor.
- 799: This reamer is sized to 47mm. It is used for cutting the lower head tube on frames using an IS47 bearing for a 1-1/4" integrated headset. It cuts a 45-degree bearing set shoulder.
World-famous Park Tool quality wrapped up in a great set of metric combination wrenches. Forged from chrome vanadium steel, chrome plated, meticulously polished, then center dipped in Park Tool blue vinyl for a positive grip.
A versatile repair center designed and built specially for the harsh conditions of the outdoors. The THS-1 can be bolted directly to an existing post, permanent structure or to the THP-1 Post (available separately). The weather-proof stand includes eight carefully chosen tools capable of helping with a wide variety of minor repairs and adjustments. The THS-1 also features an integrated, super stout cradle stand that gets both wheels off the ground making any job easier. A great addition to any trailhead, park, corporate campus, apartment building, school, bike shop or anywhere riders may need some help to get back on their bikes.
- All steel construction, plated then powder coated to withstand the elements
- Tamper proof assembly fasteners
- Includes eight tools specialty treated to increase durability outdoors and securely mounted on 1/8" galvanized, vinyl coated cable
- 1.5-inch (3.8cm) tubular support arms, plated and powder coated, soft touch covers
- Mounts to any post or flat surface (mounting fasteners not included)
- Dimensions of tool box: 12.2 x 8.7 x 2.6-inch (31 x 22 x 6.6cm)
- Tubes extend 17-inches (43cm) from mounting surface
Professional quality component hex driver precisely machined to exact standards to ensure a perfect fit on compatible component fasteners. Featuring an ergonomic, CNC machined, perfectly balanced 6061 aluminum handle hard anodized to take the rigors of everyday use.
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
The 4th edition of the Big Blue Book of Bicycle Repair is updated with the latest information, procedures and techniques and covers everything from minor adjustments to complete overhauls. The BBB-4 features clear, step-by-step instructions, high quality color photos and useful charts and graphs to thoroughly explain and demonstrate hundreds of repairs. Written by one of the world’s leading authorities on bicycle repair and maintenance, Park Tool Director of Education, Calvin Jones, the Big Blue Book is the perfect reference guide for nearly any level mechanic and every bike.
New information and topics included in the BBB 4th edition:
- 12-speed and 1x drivetrains
- Tubeless tires
- Disc brakes
- Electronic shifting
- New wheel building content
- Updated headset and bottom bracket standards
- Updated torque specifications
- Updated troubleshooting tables
Commonly referred to as a 4th Hand, Park's Cable Stretcher pulls cables tight. Its one-hand operation and thumblock holds the cable so you can easily maintain cable tension while tightening cable fixing bolts and nuts. Made from chrome-plated and heat-treated steel and featuring cushion grips for comfort, the Park Cable Stretcher is a must for any serious mechanic.